how many 5 yr. olds.. (fight debate again)

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest JohnLester#31

I had more fun reading all of these answers,

than considering the actual question and how fun it would be to get involved.

Is there a death aspect to all this....can I break their necks?

Are there way points I must reach...does it get harder the more I beat?

:lol: ***Is there a flag involved?

This got me:

pleasedont.png

be a little concerned if mini pedo was in the mix

Five-year-old accused of sexual assault

Education Queensland is investigating a serious complaint against a five-year old school boy on the Gold Coast.

Two five-year-old girls have told their parents they were sexually assaulted by the boy on more than one occasion in a toilet at Coomera Springs State School.

The school's principal has advised police and the Department of Child Safety in line with departmental policy under the Child Protection Act.

Education Queensland says it is an extremely difficult situation when young children are involved, but student safety must be the highest priority.

A police spokeswoman says that because the boy is under 10, by law, he was not criminally responsible and no charges will be laid.

She says it is up to the school and the department if any disciplinary action will be taken.

punch punch punch...aaah fuck he got me in the ring little sneaky bastard attacking from the rear

apparently I could only take on 20 damn morality

Just wanted to say, 4 of these kids grabbing onto an arm or a leg are at least 200 lbs of dead weight, not including the force they can exert against your movement. Not to mention swinging a 50 lb kid around will get tiring and dizzying after a few minutes.

I'm willing to bet most people would start having serious trouble with 20-30 swarming kids from all directions.

are they hopped up on sugar?

is it a "ghetto" neighbourhood where kids fight harder from the get-go?

since its a zergling rush, maybe around 40 before i get tired out

if all these kids were anything like the brats from those typical save-the-family nanny shows, itd be great motivation. id be stretching my legs & tony jaa'ing faces left & right. id also throw in a melodramatic "HYAHH" as i spread my arms, breaking two faces on opposite sides of me

just dont let them catch you on the ground, a gym full of kids stomping your face/ribs/throat/testicles cant be fun

& if were talking epic battle songs to blast while all this is happening, this would be it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-hsa1a7kyM