Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

how many 5 yr. olds.. (fight debate again)

so this was an old thread..

couldnt find it and wanted to bring it up again to see how all the new batch of members would react..

hypothetical situation:

you are locked in a gymnasium.

How many 5 yr olds could you fight and win against at one time?

no weapons, no holds barred

go

2771304734_6120ea550b.jpg

• Like 1

it really comes down to if they're all bumrushing you at once or if they're coming in groups of 1-3 at a time. Plus, little kids love to kick in the crotch, which could bring the fight to an end really quickly.

I think the best tactic would be grabbing one by the legs and swinging him around into the other kids if they were charging you all at once

All you would have to do is knock one the fuck out and the rest will fall back. They are 5. They dont know about strength in numbers, they know about spankings. And those hurt.

• Like 1

Depends on my sobriety to be honest. Sober? Ten or so. High? Like, none. Drunk? A whole gym full.

This question gets brought up over and over again in the circle of my friends. I think Ernesto Hoost could fight atleast 150 kids. Me personally 65 before they get smart and learn some tactics.

Maybe I'm the only one here who remembers being 5, but 5 year olds don't really have any kind of strength much less weight to them.

I would just slosh thorough them like i was walking through deep snow till I got to the door.

Then make a run for it being as there's no fucking way in hell some 5 year olds are gonna catch up to you.

This thread reminds me of Children of the Corn.

[ATTACH]122754.vB[/ATTACH]

children_corn_isaac.jpg.83037d92c92c87359227c90c6dbb4368.jpg

it depends on how crafty those 5 year olds are. most 5 year olds dont understand the concept of a fair fight... you're gonna get bit a lot.

If this shit was like Nazi Zombies, and they come in waves and it gets harder etc. I'd get to like level 50 or some shit. I'd have no problem with punching a 5 year old in the face, lets make them zombies too.

• Like 1

dude come on, a full grown man could punch 5yr olds in the face one by one and destroy them all.

the aswer is however long it takes for your knuckles to swell to the point of non use.

serously if it wasnt so sick to be punching children in facve it would be fun.

fuk man if only this was testable.it wud be awesome..sooouummm...i cud probably set this up in bangladesh..with the proper funding.

• Like 1

I'm thinking it would really just be a matter of your arm getting tired. very true about the ball shots, after all they are at dick level. wearing a cup I'm thinking I could get through a few dozen more.

sub question:

how many of you would it take to defeat a lion?

You could take out loads, my son is 5 and while he is tough I have had play fights with him and his friends and easily had about 8 of them trying to fight me at one time and you can keep them away easy, so you could probably keep going til you tired yourself out, unless they started playing dirty and hitting you in the nuts

This question is a fail unless for the Vegan TPWF that weigh a buck 0 five dripping wet hipsters. For a man like most of us its not even worth answering. Someone come up with a question that might actually come close to having a number. Maybe like how many fashion models could you fight, cause a five year old is not a relevant test.

But again not for the "Vegan TPWF that weigh a buck 0 five dripping wet hipsters" for grown folk. We need subcategories on this question.

I can fight off at least 50 fashion models...cause unlike them, I had a well balanced breakfast this morning and it didnt consist of booze, cigarettes, or cocaine.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now