how many 5 yr. olds.. (fight debate again)

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well. you definitely want to save enough strength

to deliver a primitive medieval ass stomping to the

fuckwad who locked you in a gymnasium to fight

a bunch of 5 year olds. I think i would do alot

of kicking. I mean... shit it sucks just as bad or

worse to get kicked in the face than punched in

the face and you dont have to be Chuck Norris

to get your foot to 5 year old face height.

5 year olds? Hmm, I'm thinkin if I kicked most of them in the temple/face area I wouldn't lose as much energy, yea leg is heavier, but it generates more force with less momentum. So for 5 yr olds, approx. 85, What would fuel me is the hatred I have for these lil brats. And all the school meetings I have had to bring my brother to...pieces of shit, running around, hollering, kicking the back of my seat. FUCK!

As for Supermodels? approx. 38 before they realize that stiletto actually can be used to stab me.

hypothetical situation:

you are locked in a gymnasium.

How many 5 yr olds could you fight and win against at one time?

no weapons, no holds barred

go

I'd like to start with 20, and allow ten more to enter every ten minutes. Seeing that this is a hypothetical question, I will let my imagination wander on how I can put individual one downs with one step. I'm thinking they'll go down fast with one punch, lay there crying, and on to the next one. I'm sure elbows, knees, and swift kicks to the head will also do the trick. Five year olds probably fold fast on light force, so if you use the force to kill I'm sure they won't bounce back.

Hypothetically speaking, this could be fun.

Depends on my sobriety to be honest. Sober? Ten or so. High? Like, none. Drunk? A whole gym full.

how fuckign soft are you that you could only beat up ten five year olds at once? a 5 year old cant do shit any dude over the age of 16 that isnt a total fuckup could beat an indefinite ammount of 5 year olds until you pass out from exhaustion

LapseLapseMento.jpg.f7cd8b45372ee3feb34959e20a3d7a47.jpg

you gotta watch for them hitting you in the nuts, I am 6ft and my son is 5 and he could easily hit me in the nuts and has done by accident before, also if they are running at you they may also be able to headbutt you in the nuts, as long as you keep that area protected you could in theory take out hundreds, one punch could take out a couple if you use the domino effect, also you can punch with the right arm whilst picking up a 5year old with you left which you then throw at other children

not to mention you dont really have to lift your foot up that high to kick them in the face, personally I dont see you having a problem until you get maybe 40-50 coming at you at once

Factors of discussion:

How many?

If they win..do I die...get eaten..win an award..do they all stop?

Once one is down do they stay down?

Is this a constant flow or am I going against 150 to see if I can beat all 150?

Zombies?

Weapons or no for them or I?

Am I rescuing a hot and easily smashable princess? and If so are they all watching like sex ed?

Do I train before hand or am I thrown into this unaware?

Do they know Im coming?

Are they charging at me or do I get dropped into a cluster of them?

5yr old boys,girls, or a mix?

Is there a death aspect to all this....can I break their necks?

Are there way points I must reach...does it get harder the more I beat?

Is there a flag involved?

What race are they?

Can I mislead some to be on my side and become my minions..sit back and watch the brutality?

This is seriously shit right here!

I'd probably take out about 30, get tired, and build myself a wall with their unconscious bodies to give myself time to recover.

Using this strategy I could probably fight 5-year olds continuously as long as I gain enough corpses to have shelter to sleep in. The only issue would be foo- wait, nevermind.

i think it depends on how they are coming at me. if it's an open room and im dropped in the middle is one thing.

if im in a narrow hallway and they are coming at me from the front im going to be able to lay so many of them out there will be a wall of them 300 style.