12 dead, 31 hurt in attacks at Fort Hood

Vulcan5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the fuck is up with this story

there were 200 rounds fired, and he had 2 pistols. thats a lot of magazine changes..Inside a base full of combat-hardened troops...44 people either killed or wounded...and 5 hours later, after having been confirmed DEAD 5 hours ago...the shooter is still alive.

This Army shrink pulled off one of the most skilled handgun assaults on a hardened facility with 40,000+ troops on base. How did no one pop this guy?

Wut?

They don't exactly hand everyone live ammunition and firearms in military bases.

thats what i was thinking. but i have a lot of millitary people in my family and none of them are very shocked as to what this dude got away with...maybe its some sort of military thing or idk. to me the whole story is wierd, like delone said, they said that nigga was dead and then oh wait hes alive. come on now how does that even happen?

cos im with you the media is so full of fake shit out there and even my girls brother isnt aloud to say anything on the subject other than he got hurt. lol he didnt get shot, he got a sprained ankle hahahahahahahah

thats all he could say tho

1268762453_sear2001.jpg.914b4d118b1f2fc53f6aa400d3e98aa8.jpg

staged patsy.

stir hate towards the muslims, justify the attack of Iran, keep people supporting iraq, and afghanistan.

manuchurian candidate is right. psy ops.

if this wasnt staged then it was a perect coincidence for obama, saying he was gonna stop the war then he gets elected and realizes he cant, so he needs people to hate "towel heads" again to make himself not look like a douchebag to people. and in steps a marine who walks around town in full muslim robes, kills abunch of young americans, and of course AFTER this you hear all his homies talking about how he was always talking about "blowing shit up" , or "fuck the government"

perfect timing

153kvtu.jpg

Thinking cap on, no tinfoil involved. Just a bit of 3rd grade critical thinking skills.

One dude takes out and or hits 43 military with a fucking handgun? Now remember these are dudes who just got back from war /and or about to go to war..so their mindstate is ready for war, or done been in war and I ain't going out to ONE DUDE with a pistol????????

Conviniently, they locate him in his apartment, when as first reported there were 3 gunmen and they were shot dead, all the sudden he is alive?

ring the bell.

You basically have hundreds of dudes crammed in these buildings, they're unarmed with limited exits, strict schedules and restrictions. You're not expected to take a piss without clearance, never mind haul ass and save your skin when you feel like it.

People are in a mindset where they don't have to think about their next meal. Everything is provided, you're taught how to walk and crawl correctly. They probably either sat there or failed to escape or tried to tackle the shooter. Pisses me off really.

I understand that he was most likely surrounded by unarmed personel which makes quick easy targets, but in a MILITARY base, is the nearest dude with an assault rifle really that far away that he literally cant do shit to stop this guy with a pistol? Apparently so.

If that really is the case, thats sort of pathetic. Get your shit together.

I understand that he was most likely surrounded by unarmed personel which makes quick easy targets, but in a MILITARY base, is the nearest dude with an assault rifle really that far away that he literally cant do shit to stop this guy with a pistol? Apparently so.

If that really is the case, thats sort of pathetic. Get your shit together.

Other than the MP's, I don't think they're allowed to just walk around with their guns on the base.

Maybe if it was in a war zone, but not state side.

Other than the MP's, I don't think they're allowed to just walk around with their guns on the base.

Maybe if it was in a war zone, but not state side.

Agreed and correct. If you are not an MP, or you are not actively guarding something. Or you are NOT on a base that is considered to be at combat readyness or in other words under a certain level of alertness.( Like most U.S. homeland BASES ) You are not allowed to carry a firearm on base with out being instructed to do so by your CO.

You can how ever bring and use your own personal firearms to a Specially Designated base shotting range with writen and documented promission by a CO. But im not going to get into that as its a big drawn out pages long bunchof shit that is really not worth getting into.

Edit to remove some info.

dudes at a military base, and he uses handguns???

AND HE STILL MANAGES TO KILL 12 guys, and injure 31??!?!?!?

the fuck...

The average military person on a base outside of a combat zone are not carrying guns. The only people that do are military police, and regular military standing certain assigned watches.

how long was he in there? i was under the impression that it was less than a minute after the 911 call that the police showed up.which if thats true thats fucking awesome response time ESPECIALLY in forthood which having lived their and in killeen i can tell you their police force is not something to brag about.in any case unless a mp was close enough to hear the shots they probably wouldnt have known about it without that 911 call.its not like they have guards posted up outside the builiding or anything.which it seems some people have that illusion i guess.i think the response was quick obviously not quick enough to stop all those killings but whatever.go figure the chick who shot him was a civilian...

Archived