What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im at bonnaroo at the guest hospitality tent charging my phones and using the service laptops because our RV generator is fucking up and i may not be able to communicate tomorrow

So I just slid on up to the closest liquor store. And by 'slid' I mean walked as quickly and discreetly as possible so as to avoid any issues with my rediculous 10pm curfew and probation. Lots of pigs out tonight in my city. I no need no trouble ya feels?

Anyways I see the local young hoodlems out front obviously trying to shoulder tap. I slide by just to grab a couple Swishers & dick wraps and they all in my grill.

"Hey OG we need some 40'z blud!"

Normally I'm like nah, but this one lil nigga had a gleam in his eye and so I was like aight,

"First off don't call me an OG you bunch of fucking heshers. Drop that 20 in my hand and you get what I get you. Plus I'm getting one for myself. Straight?"

Steel_reserve.jpg

Of course I got them all OE 800 and Steel Reserve 40's. Feeling a bit nostalgic about things right now so I also got myself a Steelie 40. I've cut back on drinking a lot over the past few months and so I'm looking forwards to finishing this in ten minutes or less. Then I'm going to hobble upstairs and slobber all over the chick in my bed. She loves that.

Anyways I hope those kids get into some kind of cool shennans. Drinking under the bridge and throwing cement chunks onto the 580 freeway at least. Fuck yeh.

Ooh this shit is ICE COLD. haha, I can't believe I'm actually stoked on this 40. I guess I'm a simple man, I like beans and rice.

• Like 1

Cheers back atcha.

The reason I have ten minutes to down this is because the lady said I'm cut off past 1 am tonight. She has work in the morning and just wants to 'relax'. So I don't want to miss my window of opportunity. Though the broad doesn't mind, it's just no fun when she's sleeping. hehe

I just cracked it and brought it down to the label. Not as bad as I remember. FIVE MINUTES GO GO.