So I had three guns pulled on me last night.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm actually legitimately interested as to what DAO does for a job.

Not even trying to take sides in your pissing contest, but my interest rises every time someone comes at him/he comes at someone about occupation and income and shit.

I don't even really give a fuck what he makes either, I do that shit to get a rise out of him, I am also legitimately interested in what he does.

also because fucking ages ago somebody said they made $14.00/hr and it blew his mind completely :lol:

but at this point, I don't really care - just do it for the laughs

also because fucking ages ago somebody said they made $14.00/hr and it blew his mind completely :lol:

It didn't blow my mind that somebody was making $14.00 an hour, it blew my mind that you pretentious faggots were shitting on dude and acting like $14.00 an hour is some minimum wage shit.

Then you tried to say that you started out at $14.00 an hour when you worked at McDonalds. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i would like to put it out there right now that i'm twenty five, have a college degree, and make nine dollars an hour in new york city.

and i still look fly and eat good.

what?

bitches be pinchin' pennies. catchin' deals. etc.

it's only temporary til i'm done with school, but still...ain't no shame in my game!

Because "people" suffer from retardation, there functionality merely depends on the severity. Plus the common misconception that Blue collar=simpleton/destitute, which in most cases is completely false persists.

Also, wealth is completely relative. I define wealth differently from others. So ultimately it doesn't matter what the fuck a person makes.

I think that the age of union power is at great risk. Look at the concessions of the auto workers lately. Look at Boeing, at the construction trades.

The machinist union in California has defaulted on its entire pension program.

So, yea the times are changing in this country of ours and the end of the Unions may be at hand soon.

I grew up on a picket line by the way.

All valid points Morton; however, America's workforce for the most part have been corralled and cubed. This leaves a sort of vacuum in all technical fields/Blue collar. It boils down to trends, what was in demand is now super-saturated leaving whole tech. professions vacant . I already can foresee a future shift in employment arenas. From desk jobs to technical fields. Talking to employers, apprentice programs, the whole 9 there is a huge demand for mechanical expertise. Like pretty much everything in America there is never a healthy balance

the basic building blocks will come into play seriously when "re-building" ourselves out of the position were in.

i see it like this, if America fails, its not just America, this global economy is almost parallel to how the arms race resulted in M.A.D.

at a certain point almost everything comes down to searching for a symbiosis.

you have this, we need that.

America failing is as big of a hit as China failing.

not happening.

i dont see why people think blue collar = low wages.

Because "people" are silver spoon fed 19 year olds who never had a real job in their life and have been sponging off mommy and daddy's trust fund for so long that they don't even know what people get paid in real life.

Hence dudes thinking that $14.00 an hour is McDonalds pay. :biglaugh:

Archived