So I had three guns pulled on me last night.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unions are only helpful to those who work for them not with them. At my place of business even though it's technically 'illegal' to not hire someone because they're part of a union, the first question i'll ask them is if they're involved and if they say yes then they will not get a second interview.

I've had too many union officials shut down production because some sooky old fuck doesn't think we have rigged a machine properly.

So then if that's the case, where do you get off shitting on someone who lives in a normal place telling him that $14.00 an hour is highschool kids pay?

You just admitted that the Bumblefuck town you live in is so far removed from the rest of society that they HAVE to pay niggas a real wage to get them to flip burgers.

You're the one who was making fun of niggas for making $14.00 an hour in the first place talking about how anybody who makes that little is a failure at life.

When really, you're the dumbass who lives in a desolate, baron wasteland.

I live in a city of over a million people, and two hours south of me is another city of more than one million. Hardly far removed.

i'm starting my first real warehouse gig friday. $15/hr. it's seasonal. but i'm sure it'll get me lots of well paying gigs because there are ALWAYS classifieds and shit saying "warehouse job. must have experience" and it always pays between 12-25 an hour. and maybe i can parlay that all into something bigger. nh.

that being said

if this thread were an automobile i'd ghostride that bitch

Well metronome you might hate unions because you have to deal with them. On the flipside. I'm making $27 an hour and not even starting until 11am. Cop that!

That's where you're at with your Steve Irwin ass. Here in the good 'ol USA, you only would be making $24.67 an hour with how the exchange rate is.

You'd be a broke ass kangaroo kaper if you lived here. I know 8 year olds that run lemonade stands that start out at least at $30.00 an hour. Get your paper right, dawg.

That's where you're at with your Steve Irwin ass. Here in the good 'ol USA, you only would be making $24.67 an hour with how the exchange rate is.

You'd be a broke ass kangaroo kaper if you lived here. I know 8 year olds that run lemonade stands that start out at least at $30.00 an hour. Get your paper right, dawg.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: