So I had three guns pulled on me last night.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could a cop be that dumb where he can't tell the difference between a marker tag & a cigarette being put out. Even from a far distance and he sees all your strokes/motions NH.

When you've got it down, you can get off tags without all the body motions and having to bend down and contort yourself and all that.

It's all in the wrist.

I could see someone putting out a cigarette on a pole looking about the same from a distance.

But yeah, that cop was a dumbass. I don't even smoke. :biglaugh:

At least he let me go though.

On a side note I got pistol whipped and had a gun shoved in my ribs in a home invasion a few weeks ago. People are going crazy in the recession.

I've had a gun to my head twice during home invasions, and both times I was way more nervous I was gunna get pistol whipped than shot...definitely doesn't seem fun haha

A few weeks after it happened to me for the second time it happened to a few of the homies, one got shot 4 times and the other got his shit busted wide the fuck open getting pistol whipped

My face has eaten concrete/asphalt a few times thanks to Houston P.D.

I read a interview with a punk band and the guitar player pissed on an undercover cop hiding in a bush at some park. The cop was watching a hippy couple because apparently they were selling pot. When the guitar player went to court, they read out what his charge was and the whole court room basically laughed at the stupid cop who got pissed on.

I've had a gun to my head twice during home invasions, and both times I was way more nervous I was gunna get pistol whipped than shot...definitely doesn't seem fun haha

A few weeks after it happened to me for the second time it happened to a few of the homies, one got shot 4 times and the other got his shit busted wide the fuck open getting pistol whipped

You and DAO live the thug life, thanks for sharing...:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxDidLuCdsk

My face has eaten concrete/asphalt a few times thanks to Houston P.D.

I read a interview with a punk band and the guitar player pissed on an undercover cop hiding in a bush at some park. The cop was watching a hippy couple because apparently they were selling pot. When the guitar player went to court, they read out what his charge was and the whole court room basically laughed at the stupid cop who got pissed on.

:lol: I'm laughing right now, holy shit that's funny.