So I had three guns pulled on me last night.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not reading this whole thread. Your night was fucked up. I like sitting at home more chilling.

my robbed stories:

When I was 16 I worked at Subway sandwiches, I got robbed right before I closed at 11pm. Probably around 1993. Shotgun to face oner. (ford city on cicero for the chi heads., i'm sure i gave away like 300 subs.)

Got robbed of 20 bones on the blue lines around 1996.

such as life..in the city.

I have one gun story.

Im walking through park slope ( rich brooklyn neighborhood for those that dont know)

Im with a few freinds and we are hoodied and jacketed up with backpacks full of all kinds of shit. We are walking behind some thugged out black guy, and suddenly he whips around and pulls out a silver pistol, and waves it at us. We all step back and put our hands up like woah woah woah. He goes "yall aint robbin me!"

we are like " chill man we are just doing graffiti we arent trying to rob anyone" He looks us all over ( 2 white kids and a puerto rican) and then puts the gun away and says something like damn right and goes into a NICE ass brown stone building. I was pretty scared, i thought at first he was going to be the one robbing us for sure and i never had a gun pointed at me like that before. I almost shat bricks, but then afterwards we were laughing at the irony. White kids that look like they should be living in park slope getting a gun pulled on them by a guy who doesnt look like he should be living in park slope but who does live there. Of all the places too.

Damn, that happened in Park Slope?

The delivery guy for the restaurant I bartend at got beat down and robbed near some projects in Bushwick....all they got was a bag of food he was delivering, they didnt even take enough time to find his money belt or steal his $1300 motor powered bicycle(he makes it look like a junker with duct tape and shit).

Dude doesn't even speak English, can't imagine how he got them to leave him alone...now his face is all puffed out, dude looks like he came out of the Jim Henson creature shop.

edit: to Delone