music that you are ashamed you like so much

jugzer

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude i have all that garbage on one of my ipods lol

You talking to me? Yeah, when I was in highschool there used to be this group of goth kids...well one gay goth dude and four super hot goth girls. I would hang out with them to get to know the girls better, I ended up dating two of them and they would take me to these weirdo places around Austin that would have all this music playing. It kind of stuck in my head and now I really like it, it reminds me of that period of my life.

Funny how later in life when I would get super wasted I would always end up in some goth club, hanging out and being a complete idiot and singing to all the songs.

I remember one time there where these two girls at one place, I went to talk to them and while chatting with them all the songs that played I would hum along or mouth some of the words....they where like "how do you know all these songs? these are super old" I knew then that I had to cut my losses before I snapped

haha, you just said you like Maroon 5 but called NIN gay? Damn SON!

You're gonna dog somebody for liking NIN and admit you like Maroon5 in the same sentence? lol.

Apparently you don't understand. He admitted liking NIN, even though he feels it's embarrassing. Then someone asked him why he would be embarrassed by it.

I then explained he was embarrassed because it's gay, and then admitted my own embarrassing musical tastes

Apparently you don't understand. He admitted liking NIN, even though he feels it's embarrassing. Then someone asked him why he would be embarrassed by it.

I then explained he was embarrassed because it's gay, and then admitted my own embarrassing musical tastes

I'm not shocked that you think NIN are gay, after all you said Eric B & Rakim were wack yesterday...:lol: I would like to think you say shit like that just to start internet arguments, but I'm pretty sure you actually believe that shit....You do like Gucci Mane which I find kind of funny being that he stole Jeezy's style and sucks at rapping...oh well we all got our preferences.

And by the way, I didn't say Eric B and Rakim were wack. I acknowledged their pioneer status, but said I don't care about them, and that they aren't relevent in this day and age (which they aren't)
You said something along the lines that anything that came out in the 80's or before Biggie and Nas was wack and you couldn't listen to it...And Rakim will always be relevant in hip hop. There aren't many rappers out these days that will be able to say that shit 10 years from now because they aint making classic material, just stupid shit.