music that you are ashamed you like so much

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead and hate I know I would...Black Eyed Peas " I've Got A Feeling " , shit is played at every Cavs game and I caught myself listening to it a few times this week watching LBJ shut Noah & the Bulls down . :lol:

THIS. and miley cyrus. party in the USA.

i jack off to that shit every day and night, constantly.

Meg & Dia;

Poe;

Dido;

And I'm with you Eaten by Wolves, dcay and Nigga You Gay- Taylor Swift;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjkkiRAHePQ

Those are probably the only ones which I actually feel somewhat guilty about. Also, Elliot Smith, Regina Spektor, Portishead, Nine Inch Nails, Joy Division, Pearl Jam, The Smiths, The Cardigans, M83 and The Cranberries (Eireann go brach!) are all simply excellent. Liking them is something to be proud of, not ashamed.

To add an as-yet unmentioned artist to the list, though I am not in the least ashamed of her - Sarah McLachlan. If you don't like her, you should find the nearest set of train tracks and lay down immediately, as your soul is already dead.

Some "electronic" based bands really fucking suck but I think Portishead is good. Trip Hop gods, actually. If you say Trip Hop I think they're one of the first bands that pop up into peoples heads.

I've gotten so much pink while Portishead is playing . It's almost unfair , women hear it and the panties drop .