Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soup

Im in frenzy-mode tonight

Scared, mortified, dumbfounded by my own stupidity. Holy shit I've spent $400 on NOTHING the last two weeks. NOTHING. They're bike parts, but nothing cool. If i ran down the list of what they were you'd have no fucking clue what they are and what they're for so I won't bother. The only way i can avoid murdering myself is to maneuver my shame behind a wall of internet scapegoating.

This world made me do it.

And god.

AND YOU. You make me sick.

I was broke before all this happened. Money always comes too slow. At least the money all went to a getaway vehicle if it need be. This thread isn't self-incriminating, is it? Shit what have I done.

End rant. Eat shit.

Nigga you stupid

I save for a rainy day, now I has stacked bills and eat steak while you eat shit

Disregard Females

Acquire European Currency

end rants

I don't understand why you always buyin shit you don't need for no reason. You were warned earlier for owning a car engine with no car. Now you buying bike parts with no bike.

wtf_guy_fire.jpg

listen to huxtable talkin like he pissin in public again, or even just standing up for that matter:lol:

"now 'you' buyin bike parts with no bike"

"i dont understand why 'you' always buyin shit you dont need"

geezus fucking christ you grew up with arcade games and pianos in your house by a father whom is a professional muscian. stop talking like your a jefferson when your a cosby.

DawsonCreek-002.jpg

Dude. Drugs and booze are a waste of money. (I say as I'm wasted.)

Bike parts are tangible items that allow you to go places.

As long as you're caught up on your other shit, "do you" as the blacks on here say.

thats why there are times i hide my atm card or credit card, or i give it to my broad to hold

i also have some accounts i can't get money out of and can only deposit into...thats the only way I have been able to stack. ever.

/12racksstackedthisyearoner

Dude. Drugs and booze are a waste of money. (I say as I'm wasted.)

Bike parts are tangible items that allow you to go places.

As long as you're caught up on your other shit, "do you" as the blacks on here say.

booze is awesome.

im going to "oktoberfest" in a couple a minutes.

time to drink my sorrows away.

and i gots lots.

interesting soup you should write a book about your failures....like purchasing the tinychat room perma mod

lol

but really tho i laughed in your expense

have fun twinky

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now