Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pet

Stole a helicopter to rob a cash depot

Swedish police are hunting for robbers who used a stolen helicopter to raid a cash depot in the capital, Stockholm.

The thieves lowered themselves onto the roof before smashing their way in early on Wednesday, police said.

Loud explosions were heard before the men were seen stashing what were believed to be bags full of cash into the helicopter.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/09/23/stockholm.helicopter.heist/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8270619.stm

pic related

1.png

Is cash depot a bad translation for bank?

This is brilliant: "Swedish police couldn't pursue the thieves because a bag marked "bomb" had been placed outside the police heliport, and officers had to deal with the bag before they could enter the heliport."

• Like 1

that'd be sweet if it were those greek dudes that broke that guy outta prison, they ever catch those fools by the way?

crimes involving helicopters on the side of the criminals = bad ass.

You can't quite blame the police. They too were probably thinking "aw shit, this is mad cool" and just found an excuse to "play along"

when a bag that was clearly marked was left right outside, they probably knew something else was up

im sure they saw the bigger picture by the time they were called for air support, knowing nothing could be done because of protocol to follow despite a helicopter robbery happening in another part of the city

but ya, ill bet some of them had big grins on their faces because they knew nothing could be done to intercept said robbery

& because it was so damn cool

So... on an entirely unrelated topic... Does anyone know where there's a cash depot in the US, and where we can steal a helicopter? Also, can anyone fly a helicopter? I'm pretty sure I can find somebody to write "bomb" on a bag.

I'm just sayin'

Guest T14K

what the fuck is a cash depot?

you let me know... and i'll let you in on my helicopter hookup

Guest T14K

best part: they never found him... i remember when that happened. so good.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now