Channel Zero Has Affected My Morality...Negatively.

MekA_OnES?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are a bunch of mag pies i bet you'd throw a tantrum if someone stole your shit, with that sort of outlook on taking things that dont belong to you, i would be suprised if people actually invited you to their house for parties and whatnot. i sure as shit wouldnt.

that doesnt go to say that i'm totally against racking, i've stolen textbooks from bookstores, and plenty of other shit. whatever you've already done fucked up. may karma have mercy on you scumbag.

you guys are a bunch of mag pies i bet you'd throw a tantrum if someone stole your shit, with that sort of outlook on taking things that dont belong to you, i would be suprised if people actually invited you to their house for parties and whatnot. i sure as shit wouldnt.

I've never been big on stealing shit from peoples houses, but I've stolen shit from random college parties on more than a few occasions.

Especially frat parties.

That's one of the funner parts about party hopping with a bunch of derelicts.

I'm not commenting on the fact you stole the book, but the fact this website made you hear voices in your head is funny. Like, "stealing a book, or giving a book back, which would make a better thread? Better get pics or it didn't happen". My moral compass was askew years before I even came on this website. If anything, I feel I am a better person now than I was 5 years ago, all the while coming to this forum regularly.

I know it's not uncommon for junkies to walk college campuses and pick up unattended text books they see laying around the quads, courtyards, libraries, etc... Then sell them back to the book store on campus or off campus. You can make hundreds easily just doing that.

im not a junkie, but when i was in college I definitely made sure to snag every text book i seen unattended at any given time. I even had some people in computer labs and rescource centers who would let me sift through the lost and found at the end of the semester when it hadto be cleaned out and give me the textbooks. I would save them untill the end of the semester when they had all the buyback programs and make several hundred without trying, or a couple thou if i had been really grindin that semester. That hustle is no joke