Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You fucked up. Not only did you already get caught before smashing her, but you're fooling around with her which will piss your boy off just as much. If he confronts you about it, its not like you can tell him, "naahhhhh bro, don't worry, i didn't smash, i just fingerbanged her for like 2 hours and then felt guilty so i drove her home" and get off clean. If you were going to go behind your friends back, which really isn't the best option, you might as well have done it right.

back to page 1 or 2..shoulda talked to your friend 1st, this chick will not even remember you in a few yrs, OR will be a stalker/psycho chick. it will not work out either way, its not like you could come around family gatherings with her, say things work out. lose/lose situation

im surprised by now the 12 oz Encyclopedia Brown gang hasnt figure out who you are, who your friend is, and pull him into this thread. and convinced you to post nudes, of you, her, him, and your grandma.

Run for the hills dude, it's too built up at this point... All this making out, cuddling on the couch, next thing you know she's gonna want to hold your hand and want you to call her the next day...

I didn't think you should do it before, and I think you should do it even less now.

Every time you hang out but don't bang out multiplies the drama to come AFTER you finally do it.

I'm too lazy to go back and find it, but some one said "smash it or you'll regret it later"...

If you DON'T fuck your best friend's little sister, you're only going to live to regret it... that is truly an incredible statement.

I know that I'm not alone when I say this, but I can think of more girls that I regret fucking, than girls I regret not fucking.

:confused:

for. real.

dog. let me holler at you. you already fucked with it. twice playboy. its time to fuck her. its time to get naked flicks. its time to fall in love next week, break up in 2 weeks, get bloodied by your "best friend" then post the nudes on 12oz.

its the only way to redeem thineself.

I banged a chick out on her basement floor while her little brother and her best friend sat on the couch and watched.

It was their idea, I just went along with it.

I think I've told this story on here before.

please link for those who haven't heard the wisdom

man yall gotta be in my situation, i coulda smashed she had her hands all up in my pants and she was taking her panties off...but i told her i feel bad....im def. gunna smash, will post booty pix 2morow?

she had her hands all up in my pants and she was taking her panties off...but i told her i feel bad....im def. gunna smash,

she was taking her panties off...but i told her i feel bad....

i told her i feel bad....

THE NERVE OF THESE COWARDS B

i_feel_bad_for_you_son.jpg

face-palm-hand-cream.jpg

heh well this is what happened today, picked up her up, we went to my crib chilled watched some t.v, she cuddled next to me blah blah we made out lalala messed around, but i just couldnt smash her...think i need more time to think about it...

FacePalm_picard.jpg

niggayougay.jpg

man yall gotta be in my situation, i coulda smashed she had her hands all up in my pants and she was taking her panties off...but i told her i feel bad....im def. gunna smash, will post booty pix 2morow?

You wear tight pants, don't you?

That's gotta be the problem.

You went and squeezed the life out of your nuts and now they no longer function properly.

I'm too lazy to go back and find it, but some one said "smash it or you'll regret it later"...

If you DON'T fuck your best friend's little sister, you're only going to live to regret it... that is truly an incredible statement.

I know that I'm not alone when I say this, but I can think of more girls that I regret fucking, than girls I regret not fucking.

That's because you're a faggot hipster.

Archived