Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

4 year old cocaine dealer.

Start em' young folks!

Kid hands out cocaine to daycare pals after dad stuffed it his in pocket, said it was candy

BY Christina Boyle

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

A New Jersey boy accidentally dished out cocaine to his friends at day care - after his dad stashed the drugs in the child's coat pocket and told him it was candy, police said.

Shaheed Wright, 25, of East Orange, was arrested and four children were rushed to the hospital Friday after a teacher discovered the narcotics.

One child ingested the drug but was not made sick.

Wright allegedly put several baggies of cocaine inside his 4-year-old son's jacket pockets after a brush with cops. When the boy arrived at Clinton Avenue Daycare Center, his friends asked him for candy, and he gave them the baggies.

At the hospital, Wright's son said his father told him it was "candy." Cops found more drugs in his pockets.

Wright was charged with four counts of child endangerment and drug offenses.

Newark police spokesman Detective Todd McClendon said child-welfare authorities are investigating.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2009/09/19/2009-09-19_kid_hands_out_cocaine_to_daycare_pals_after_dad_stuffed_it_in_pocket_said_it_was.html

No, ESSEX COUNTY PEOPLE...

i got the guidos i my county and the rednecks to the west for me... fuck thanks for reminding me...

That one kid who ingested the coke w/ no problems is on track to be a rock star

I wonder what kind of food that kid eats, that his taste buds wouldn't tell him to spit it out. Cocaine doesn't really have the most appealing taste to a 4 year old.

I wonder what kind of food that kid eats, that his taste buds wouldn't tell him to spit it out. Cocaine doesn't really have the most appealing taste to a 4 year old.

How you know?

Don't ask this dude to babysit, lol.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now