NHL 09-10 Season

greensleeves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex)

Id be pissed if i was a sjo fan with this guy making predictions again^^^

hes gotta be right one of these times hah

and the ganga talk when talking about hockey couldnt be funnier

"san jo finna catch chicago slippin tonight"

if san jo wins can someone post that shark bite again

???hawk fan i take it???

i really kind of thought they would make some adjustments and come back in game 2. they got off a ton of nice shots in game 1, but niemi wasn't having it. i really thought they would do the same but have some luck in game 2. they did neither, just got stomped...

I don't think the sharks played bad necessarily. They def played better in the first game. I think a lot of people in this thread are clueless.

I think forbort will go 1, but its a coin toss.

2 kids to look out for in the future. Rocco Grimaldi and Tyler Biggs

Both on the usndtp. Theyre young, but those kids are bad. I watched the u18 midget major national championships this year. So much talent coming out of this area its sick.

tonights gonna be good, im sayin Philli goes up 3 zip in the series and the sharks squeek one past the hawks.

im almost thinking a flyer sweep and the hawks in 5, maybe 6 against sharktown. Bhawks just have to much confidence right now and are showing zero signs of letting up. there to young to ease back, they dont know no better.

gonna be a great, unexpected cup final and im unbiased who takes it.

sharks/hawks aren't playing tonight, only the one game on. I'm predicting a habs win at the bell centre.

mosluggo, you seriously think derek forbort is going #1 at the draft ? really?

Yep. I think the Oilers are going to draft Hall for sure now, I was on the fence before ... thought they may have went with Seguin but I think Hall is a done deal now.

I am thinking the oilers are going to blow up the team, and if you are rebuilding a team, you start with the centers id say. So i see them taking Seguin and hopefully leaving the more physical winger for Boston. In Chiarellis end of season press conference he said something about Hall, which leads me to believe its already been decided.

I am thinking the oilers are going to blow up the team, and if you are rebuilding a team, you start with the centers id say. So i see them taking Seguin and hopefully leaving the more physical winger for Boston. In Chiarellis end of season press conference he said something about Hall, which leads me to believe its already been decided.

Disagree. Seguin has only had one good year so he hasn't proved he's consistent. Seguin also got cut from the world junior team that Hall played on for two years. I think the only way Chiarelli is drafting Hall is if there is some wheeling and dealing going on behind closed doors between the bruins and oil, but neither team really has anything the other wants unless Boston wants to take Pisani and horcoff off our hands :lol:

draft is coming up real soon though so we'll see.

Hey San Jose, if you guys want to win out there somebody other than marleau is going to have to show up at the rink on game night.

Disagree. Seguin has only had one good year so he hasn't proved he's consistent. Seguin also got cut from the world junior team that Hall played on for two years. I think the only way Chiarelli is drafting Hall is if there is some wheeling and dealing going on behind closed doors between the bruins and oil, but neither team really has anything the other wants unless Boston wants to take Pisani and horcoff off our hands :lol:

draft is coming up real soon though so we'll see.

Hey San Jose, if you guys want to win out there somebody other than marleau is going to have to show up at the rink on game night.

ill give you wheeler and begin for a guarantee of hall in boston. :D