NHL 09-10 Season

greensleeves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex)

but, just a friendly heads up, dont think too highly of your own team.

it's always a let down, the habs are gonnna crush you guys.

I never have faith in any team from Philly.

I do like celebrating when they pull some shit out their ass though./nh

wow. just. fucking. wow.

i think im gonna have to say, after that collosal come back down three games to none. down three goals to none in the last game, i hope the flyers win the cup.

ya i said it... go flyers.

hats off.

^^^ you know I kinda feel the same way too... At least they not some faggoty expansion team or the fucking habs... They made history so why not have them go all the way at this point and have a 7 seed win the cup...

*also to note BBShoes did say "fuck me in the ass with Bruins condoms"... No pause or n\h on that shit??? Don't let the umad turn you gay holmes...

• Like 1

I don't follow hockey, and I live in Rhode Island with strong ties to Massachusetts.

Yesterday I was digging through my shit and found an old Flyers shirt, so I wore it. I had no fucking idea, I'm pretty sure I have never watched more than 2 minutes of a game, and I've only ever watched that much if I'm passing ESPN and there's a violent fight.

I got a lot of blowback for my clothing choice /NH :lol: feel free to blame the loss/abysmal performance on me, boat.

haha nah real i dont blame you.

i blame my boss, i got a text update saying the bruins were up 3 - 0 .

and my boss went "oh yeah, the bruins have it in the bag, no way they can lose now"

and then i get to the bar and see it is 3-3, then bam bogus penalty call, and boom 4-3.

so i blame it on my boss.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I can't stand the skinny guy on NESN that calls the Bruin's games. "Who would have thought the Bruins would get the first three goals and now the Flyers get the next three. It seems to be a microcosm of the Bruin's season." That asshole wouldn't stop talking about that shit.

Shut the fuck up and call the game and brush your fucking yellow teeth.

people really need to stop saying that too many men call was bogus...its was painfully obvious that there were 6 bruins out there. And even if it was a questionable call, you still blew a 3-0 series lead and a 3 goal lead in the game. quit crying.

LETS GO FLYERS

wow, dude.

do you even read any of the other shit that was said?

we know what they blew, nh, so shut the fuck up.

we've all said we mad, so go back to fucking your gross philly girlfriends and shut the fuck up.

so you can quit crying about us talking about this shit, because thats what people do after a team loses, they complain, and rant, and talk about the game genius.

edit- also if you aren't in here talking hockey on the regular keep your mouth shut.

sorry I dont have all day to post in this thread with you, dude...I'll just start typing in all caps and size 72 font like you and then maybe I'll get a free pass. All of our gross philly girlfriends are going to be watching the confrence finals so sure, I'll go back to that.