NHL 09-10 Season

greensleeves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex)

what their new black ones?

that are almost like a crest? with L and A in opposite corners?

if thats what you are talking about, those are sick.

and the flyers didn't wake up, the bruins are in a slump.

they flyers have played well everygame, the bruins just out played them games 1 - 3 and almost in game 4.

what their new black ones?

that are almost like a crest? with L and A in opposite corners?

if thats what you are talking about, those are sick.

and the flyers didn't wake up, the bruins are in a slump.

they flyers have played well everygame, the bruins just out played them games 1 - 3 and almost in game 4.

Not Los Angeles Kings (nice jersey, though), but some special version of a Brandon Wheat Kings jersey. It's a maple leaf with two crossed swords behind it and a red poppy on the breast. Sooooo bad ass.

http://mastercardmemorialcup.com/news.php?id=1475&y=2010

Doesn't look like I'll be able to afford it.

oh that is a sick jersey.

AND WHAT THE FUCK?

that shouldnt have been a penalty shot, the refs favored the flyers that time.

and tukka comes up big baby, now the bruins need to put a puck in the net and get back in this.

Wow these playoffs are some of the best ive seen in a long time. My comp has a virus and wont turn on. I tried to catch up, sorry to canucks fans. Honestly i think it came down to coaching and disipline. Obviously loungo cant take the pressure. That sucks for you guys.

Said it before and will say it again nobody will beat the hawks when their playing their best in a 7 game series. Their about 85% right now imo.

Should be a good series, the hawks dont have a choice. They have to win it this year. This break might not be good for the sharks. And the hawks been better on the road then at home.

Neimi has answered all questions on ability to play in playoffs. Hopefully he keeps it that way. Great season so far, should be an interesting week.

stolen from the Montreal thread.

32098393068507690601527.jpg

bump the habs knockin the pens out!

haha. i know those guys.

& that light saber slashing giff is epic, that shit was LOLWUT when it happened. that baby bottle sid pic is comedy aswell.

Man, I'm beginning to really like Halak. I really like him. Ever since the Olympics I've begun to think he's the best, in the East at least because that's what I watch mostly. That left pad save on Malkin in the 3rd, INSANE! Almost single handedly knocking out the, arguably, best and second best teams in the east and beating Mother Russia, already a stellar year. What is next?

551484821_graff003.jpg.e6d3db544d809413ab4a1a4115d6cdb8.jpg

676820123_graff001.jpg.303fc10a2410b3b6bf6eb1c71c4c36f3.jpg

What the fuck happened to the Bruins? They're playing with no heart. The puck was free in the Flyer's crease for about 10 seconds total last night with no one to knock it in. Thank god Lucic put one in. Two things need to happen friday, A they gotta play with some balls, B someone needs to punch Carcillo in the face, preferably over and over

What the fuck happened to the Bruins? They're playing with no heart. The puck was free in the Flyer's crease for about 10 seconds total last night with no one to knock it in. Thank god Lucic put one in. Two things need to happen friday, A they gotta play with some balls, B someone needs to punch Carcillo in the face, preferably over and over

really.

they look soft, they havent been playing with the killer instinct.

they aren't fighting for pucks, aren't winning races, taking dumb penalties.

they need to regroup and come out firing on friday.

and i think lucic fights with carcillo right off the bat, gets 5 rights on him and carcillo drops like a sack of potatoes.