To smack-a-hoe, or not to smack-a-hoe.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Smack-a-hoe, or no?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you weren't such a pussy bleeding faggot, I'd guarantee that if I accosted you into some gay ass argument in the park, and some random bitch walking her dog decided that she wanted in too and started talking shit and when you told her to take a midol she decided to buck up and throw fists with you, that you'd probably smack the bitch too. Then pummel any "hero" who tries to jump in.

But then again, you're such a skinny, smedium shirt wearing faggot that you'd probably just curl up in ball and beg her to stop.

That's your fault, not mine.

my point it- I WOULDN'T BE A LOUD, ANNOYING FUCK IN THE PARK. that's where we differ- you're a grown man who still acts like a teenager, and evidently i'm a teenager who acts like a grown man :rolleyes:

"Wigger" is a word that only suburban douchefags use to describe white dudes from the city.

Way to put yourself on blast, Herbert.

i'm a white dude who lives in the city, idiot. try again.

my point it- I WOULDN'T BE A LOUD, ANNOYING FUCK IN THE PARK. that's where we differ- you're a grown man who still acts like a teenager, and evidently i'm a teenager who acts like a grown man :rolleyes:

i'm a white dude who lives in the city, idiot. try again.

I'm a grown as man who does what I want in life.

You're a meek teanager who wears tight pants and smedium Wu-Tang shirts with cowboy belt buckles.

And being a quiet little shyboy isn't exactly a quality worth bragging about. :rolleyes:

It's funny because that's exactly how I pictured myself a few years ago, one big jackass...That's why I had a friend of mine photoshop my face on a donkey. I haven't posted that picture in years, yet for some reason you still have it saved to your computer.:lol:

You really slayed me by posting that, I'm totally embarrassed. :o I mean that's soooo much more embarrassing than being a 30 something year old man child that brags about the shit you brag about.

That's because I don't say that lame shit....Do you say that while talking in public? I've never heard anyone use that No Homo shit in everyday conversation. Dude gave me a a nickname at work, I told City On Smash about it...I didn't realize it required a No Homo at the end. The 1st time the dude called me that, I busted out laughing. I guess if I were you, I could have called him a faggot and challenged him to a fight. :lol:

• Like 1

In all reality, it was, because she hit the bed and THEN rolled off and hit the series of platic drawers (not a dresser)

Back in the day we used to get into alot of physical beefs, but she's never blamed me for that particular one because it really was an accident.

Nowadays we're good./ We just got back from the bar, I'm making some food for us, then we're gunna watch some TV. Holla