everyday life tips and tricks

morton

i sold health insurance until recently. on average, a normal person goes to the hospital ONCE every 7 years for something bad (broken bones, stitches, dog bites, bee stings, etc)

the guy who created pre paid legal knew this. he was an insurance agent and sold all lines of insurance through his brokerage. he also knew that he had run ins with the law more frequently than his ER room visits.

he actually got into a bad car accident once, and killed some people. they slapped him with Involuntary Manslaughter charges. dude had to pay ass loads of court fees and lawyer fees, spent some time in jail.

after all was said and done he asks himself, "If i have car insurance, health insurance, home owners insurance, life insurance, dental and vision insurance, supplemental insurance.... WHY THE HELL ISN'T THERE A LEGAL INSURANCE??"

so pre paid legal was born. the benefits are pretty good if you're a shady individual like myself, and for normal people too:

- got a speeding ticket? send it to them. they'll get it dropped. main reason i got this service. i usually get $500 in tickets yearly for different shit. now i spend $300 yearly ($26 a month) and don't worry about haters.

- starting a business? get the lawyers to review and explain in lamens terms wtf you're reading

- hassled by a debt collector? tell the lawyer to write them a letter demanding written proof that I owed them money (most shit will get dropped from your credit report because original documentation has been lost when the account switched debt collectors)

- landlord problems? this helped me recently. the cunts.

- child support? you'll need this if you got little chud lookin kids and a pissed off baby mama.

- treated unfairly or taken advantage of? pretty general, but it gives you the power to say "BITCH I'LL SUE YOU!" and mean it... good for emotional bitches in parking lots at walmart.

- getting sued? yes, they help there too.

- IRS fucking you over in an audit? these guys will help.

- will preparation comes with the service for both husband and wife ($500 value if you've ever looked into creating a living will)

- trial defense benefits - including pre-trial time. 60 hours trial time per year for the first year, 120 second yr, 240 third yr, etc.

THE ONLY EXCLUSION I DO NOT AGREE WITH:

This does not cover defense claims relating to drugs, alcohol, substance abuse, chemical abuse, dependency, or the use of any other medicines.

BUT IT WILL COVER GRAFFITI RELATED CRIME!

So take what you want from it. For $26 a month I feel like I stand a better chance of NOT going to federal pound you in the butt prison.

OH and this wasn't a sales pitch. Getcho life right nig nogs. This is cheaper than having a lawyer on retainer.

more info on where to inquire for these services?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

For those of you in the new york city area im going to teach you a great trick for evading your fare :-D

If you have an unlimited you can swipe yourself or another friend in

then afterwards go to the booth and tell the clerk that you were told by the turnstyle to swipe again but after doing so it told you that the metrocard had just been used, otherwiords it ate your fare. The clerk will ask you to swipe your card in the reader, see that the last time of use was a few minutes ago validating your story and proceed to let you through.

ive saved hundreds of dollars in fare this way and it impresses girls too ! :)

For those of you in the new york city area im going to teach you a great trick for evading your fare :-D

If you have an unlimited you can swipe yourself or another friend in

then afterwards go to the booth and tell the clerk that you were told by the turnstyle to swipe again but after doing so it told you that the metrocard had just been used, otherwiords it ate your fare. The clerk will ask you to swipe your card in the reader, see that the last time of use was a few minutes ago validating your story and proceed to let you through.

ive saved hundreds of dollars in fare this way and it impresses girls too ! :)

this actually happened to me and they told me i had to wait 15 minutes to use it again.

public employees are generally useless.

:mad: