NFL 2009 Superthread

Smart

WHO DAT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!

SAINTS!!!!

11-0

you mad?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew Brees is the second coming of christ

IMO he is the 2nd greatest quarterback, right after Brett Farve.

Tom Brady, aka the flower is already past his great point in his career, soon they will fade back to be a middle of the road team and the NFL's love child will fall the fuck off.

This morning on espn radio, some guy was saying how bellichek intentionLlh lost to the colts and saints so they remain undefeated. That way they get all of that pressure of an undefeated season on THEM and the pats can go thru the play offs as underdogs and get the upset victory like the giants did.

HAHAHA MY ASS!!! whatta heap of bullshit. The pats dynasty is done IMO.

How bout them chargers? flyin under the radar like a mofo. What 6 or 7 strait wins but the titans are getting all the love. I'm glad it's that way don't want em getting caught up in the media bullshit like always...

This season has been excellent so far in general. Two 11-0 teams, a 10-1 team and a few 8-3 teams. Damn I love this game.

bandwagon saints fans here we go!!!!

all of a sudden people who NEVER liked football or liked major market teams instead of the sorry ass Saints will be all up Drews ass and the records...

i been saying the saints will be the truth in 09 and im a Pats fan and still picked the Saints to win...

i dont think it was necessarily the Pats playing bad as much as it is the Saints are THAT good... they are beating teams not just squeaking by every week like the Colts...

with that said, i dont think they will go undefeated, and if they AND the Colts do, i think it will mean that the league overall is weaker then it used to be years back. when the pats did it, it was not done since 72, so if two years later TWO teams are going for the record it just seems like something is off in the grand scheme of things imo...

RAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERSRAIDERS