Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soup

Ted Thread #475886 - Wireless Electricity

On the real, shit is hip... I've been hearing little murmurs and rumors for the past couple years but HELLS YEAH!

Nothing new my nigga tesla was on this shit back in the day. If he had his way we would be using wireless electricity right now, but mother fuckers gotta make their guap.

What is this not cool enough for you? Sorry man i know you have high expectations but I try so hard to appease you cool kids anyway...with your rad use of words like nigga in the same sentence as Tesla.

Wireless technology has been around a long time, IN THEORY. Living on the moon has been around a long time too, IN THEORY. Here's a video of wireless electricity ready for production.

crazy science stuff...

really some of this shit really down right boggles my mind on why the fuck dont we have UFOs and robot legs by now

What is this not cool enough for you? Sorry man i know you have high expectations but I try so hard to appease you cool kids anyway...with your rad use of words like nigga in the same sentence as Tesla.

Wireless technology has been around a long time, IN THEORY. Living on the moon has been around a long time too, IN THEORY. Here's a video of wireless electricity ready for production.

chill out brah im not hating on you. I just point out that if it werent for certain people pursuing wealth, we would be using this shit already. Nothing not cool about it mang

My phone is wireless, it works (sometimes).

Hopefully AT&T won't be handling this shit.

God you kids and your slang are so fucking COOL. I LOVE IT.

sorry i am not sober when i post on this website BROSEFLOPOD. dont see why you have to be a douchebag

i will watch this video a little later. the ted talks are amazing though, i haven't seen one that i didn't get something from.

here is another ted video about the next 5000 days of the interwebz:

there is some real skynet type shit that he talks about. it is pretty nuts.

I just did some very interesting work at TEDxBoston a few weeks ago. Very fun, interesting, etc. My boss went to TED 2009 and we've been all about it ever since. Very cool stuff. For TEDxBoston my company did live drawing along with each TED Talk, and the drawings were displayed for the participants during the reception.

www.tedxboston.org

I think they have a flickr account as well...

chill out brah im not hating on you. I just point out that if it werent for certain people pursuing wealth, we would be using this shit already. Nothing not cool about it mang

Yeah I got what you were saying, but i'm hip to the slanguage yo!

I'm a huge fan of the TED talks. I watch them on my iphone on my way home from work on a regular basis. But that always leads me to wonder how all these super smart people haven't figured out how to make the bus stop sucking so hard.

The only thing they didnt talk about is "how much" electricity it takes to transfer from point A to point B.

A higher electric bill maybe?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now