Paralyzed Graffiti Writer Tags With His Eyes

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
TOY!!!!!!!

Let's get hypothetical. If it was someone "hot" in the graffiti world you'd be fawning over how dedicated he is and big upping the shit out of him. I've never heard of the guy, but I'm on the wrong coast...dedication is dedication. Would you be doing this shit if you had Lou Gherig's? No, you wouldn't. End of discussion.

yo thats what I call dedication... Props to him for still wanting to get up.. and props to his family and friends for coming through on this for him...

all you kids calling him a toy are fucking retarded...

• 1 month later...

He painted a bunch of spots in SF with guys like TWIST, SOME, TROPICS and AMAZE in the early to mid 90s. I believe he was writing AWR at the time, which was a far different crew back then.

The state of graffiti nowadays is pathetic. If you don't have multiple fan boy threads about you on 12 oz along with your own blog/site and a Youtube channel, then according to the toys you're a toy.

• 2 weeks later...

in a world with justice you people talking shit would get put in that type of situation, or have to watch your family go through it.

props to tempt. best wishes to him and his.

that machine is pretty incredible. glad he doesn't just have to fckn lay there.

paralysis. fuck fuck fuck.

• Like 1

im all for a joke and making fun...im sure the kids crackin are same mother fuckers who are buying these "bombing science graffiti starter kits" same mother fuckers who wanna buy a revok skateboard cuz hes there hero...anyone who wakes up day after day and cant fucking feel there body is on some super hero status shit...writer or not...and the fact like someone else said.. he aint giving up sitting around wasting his time away is some real shit...half these mother fuckers crackin jokes would give up because THERE GF WANTS TO GO SEE TWILIGHT ON FRIDAY..OR THEY FEEL LIKE THEY AINT GETTIN ENOUGH AOL FAME AFTER 2 MONTHS OF PAINTING..LOL..... ul get into some "REAL" shit one day..and it wont be funny..

bump tempt..bump not giving up...bump handling some real serious shit..:umm: