Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
desism_ktc

Paralyzed Graffiti Writer Tags With His Eyes

Man, what a shame...TEMPT is one hell of an artist, you new jacks have no clue.

TOY!!!!!!!

Let's get hypothetical. If it was someone "hot" in the graffiti world you'd be fawning over how dedicated he is and big upping the shit out of him. I've never heard of the guy, but I'm on the wrong coast...dedication is dedication. Would you be doing this shit if you had Lou Gherig's? No, you wouldn't. End of discussion.

Guest spectr

yo thats what I call dedication... Props to him for still wanting to get up.. and props to his family and friends for coming through on this for him...

all you kids calling him a toy are fucking retarded...

inspiring

this isnt tempt awr is it?

I'm pretty sure he was down with FB, but maybe AWR. I can barely remember my own middle name on good days, so don't quote me.

Once again, this shit is nothing to fucking joke about.

He painted a bunch of spots in SF with guys like TWIST, SOME, TROPICS and AMAZE in the early to mid 90s. I believe he was writing AWR at the time, which was a far different crew back then.

The state of graffiti nowadays is pathetic. If you don't have multiple fan boy threads about you on 12 oz along with your own blog/site and a Youtube channel, then according to the toys you're a toy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now