SOUR DEEEEEZ!!

Guest sonny chiba

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest sonny chiba
So out here its 15 dollars for 1 gram of sour deez...

theres 28 grams an an ounce.

15 times 25 is...

Okay your getting ripped off 50 bucks buddy.

over here a 20 can go out the door at .6,so evens out a bit..but im hearing people paying 180 a zip

Guest Ginger Bread Man

the og kush from socal in the 90s was some flame shit. i got the chance to try some newer og kush a couple of years ago and it put me back, literally couch-locked/zoned for 7 hours.

right now iom smokin jack herer and some haze... and yeah iim payin close to the same price for zips... but shit.. i know my shit is fly....i just went through diesel then jack/deisel mix and then i got the jack.. i love good weed and since its always changing we can always keep talkin about our favs... blueberry recently was fuckin juicy ... ughhhhh

Schnazzleberry from Chimera is probably the most potent strain from his genetics. Schnazzleberry is a hybrid line from Breeder Steve's famous "Shiskaberry" strain crossed with Chimera's Dom.

Having grown all of Chimera's strains I can safely say that Schnazzleberry is the best one in his entire collection and is worth growing again. In vegetative growth the sativa leaves grow almost upwards pointing to the sky. The whole plant has lots of vigor. The calyx to leaf ratio is very good and much better than his other strains. Trichomes are everywhere. Expect lots of crystals.

Although this strain is a medium/small yielder it certainly does pack one hell of a potency punch. The buds where almost all covered in trichomes. Watch out for the taste from the buds. They almost taste like manure. Some of my friends even said that it tasted like sh*t. I would agree. These buds pooong!

WARNING: This strain is not for novice users. Even hardend smokers will have trouble finishing a joint. The effects are quite heady and paranoia inducing. It is very profound! Extremely potent!