Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The_bus

Favre returns... again!

Apparently its official now that Favre will be the new QB for the Vikings. I can't wait to watch the Vikings/Packers game, shits gonna get real rugged.

PH2009081803540.jpg

HA-HA-Ha-HAAA!!! Really? I don't give 2 shits about football, but I lived in WI for a year where that shit gets shoved in your face. People were so sad when dude retired, I remember motherfuckers wore his jersey to work that day, lol. Motherfuckers have pics of dude painted on their houses and shit, now he's going to the rival team? LOLOLOLOL.

I hate football, yet I live in Minnesota amongst fans of both Vike-queens and Packers. Shit is going to get retarded. Months ago Minnesota was shopping him, but he decided "naw, I'll stay in retirement". Then, as of today, "nevermind, I'll play for you guys". Fucker.

Dudes just shitting on his own career. Unless he wins the Super Bowl.. Just a sad end to a great career with a team that has much history and respect.

Dude fucked up by not legally changing his last name to Farve.

I'm sure many moronic football fanatics have griped about it. Ya know the ones that say "we almost won the last nights game!"

"IT'S NOT WRITTEN THE WAY IT SOUNDS"

cheesehead.jpg

fuggin guy comes from a family of people who cant properly and grammatically pronounce their own last name.

That's why I spell it Farve.

I'm glad he did this for many reasons, the biggest two being:

1. This is a HUGE slap in a face to all those fat ass, cow humping, camaro driving, zubas wearing, piece of shit white trashbags from up North. The man they worshipped like a God, named their kids after, & fashioned their blow-up dolls to look like has gone over to a rival.

It goes to show the Iron Hillbilly never gave a shit about those fat fucks. Their lives once had meaning, demented and sad meaning, but still meaning. Now they have nothing.

2. Ole Favrah is a turnover machine. He pWn3d Da Bears so hard in the 90's, but they have had his number lately. I look forward to taking two from him again. As I mentioned in the NFL thread, to beat the Packers twice and Farveh twice in one year will give Bob Swerski his 18th heart attack.

And..... maybe, just maybe, I won't see anymore 340lb "women" walking around in their 4 Jersey on a Tuesday in April.

Guest spectr

I wonder if he is doing steroids like roger clemens.

No he's fucked up on Vicodin and Percocet's. Favre is a fuckin' machine, and I dig the guy. However he really is taking the tough route out of the NFL.

"In Minnesota My Vikings Sell Vicodin"

-Cam'Ron

Dude will be starting for the Vikes this friday, should be interesting. His arm is totally shot, and he's become one of the new punching bags for the NY Post. I read some shit talk about him every day.

Top Ten Reasons Brett Favre Came Out Of Retirement (Letterman)

10. Blew his savings on a two-day taco binge

9. No reason to stay home every day now that "Guiding Light" has been cancelled

8. Worried Obama's death panels might try to take him out

7. In this economy, someone offers a job, you grab it

6. Wants to raise and then dash hopes of another city's fans

5. Couldn't take another trip to Pottery Barn with the wife

4. Lured by a lucrative contract and free jar of Icy Hot

3. "Concussions made my krazy!"

2. Who could resist chance to spend glorious winter in Minnesota?

1. Oh, oh, wait. He just retired again. (YouTube Version)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now