Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
armand hammer

25 years today..

rest in peace king

1972AdonisJumpsuitTommyTCB26.jpg

as all great musicians a troubled but great man that flipped music on its front and fucked it in the ass to bring forth one of the greatest genres in music today a hell raiser that will never be forgotten rest in peace .

Elvis sucked.. Did absolutely nothing for music but shake his hips and look pretty..

There is a bar in Bellingham WA that has his last prescription blown up and posted above the bar. The man did know his pharmies.

i dont give a shit you lil hating bitch dude has some good songs did some new ish made money fucked hoes and did drugs what you done with your life.

Eh, never did like him, nor did I ever think he did anything but bastardize black people music.

*Armand I hope you are talkin about his gyration and not his music when you applaud him for introducing something "new"

You guys are so fucking corny. Elvis was that fucking nigga, made mad money, fucked mad bitches, did mad drugs, and did it all doing something he loved. AND on top of that millions of people loved him for it?

Yeah, what a sucka :rolleyes:

Doesn't mean I gotta like dude or give him a standing O. He leeched. Plain and simple. Oh, he had some pearly whites and decent moves nh. I am not overly criticizing dude, I guess I have always held a default resent toward acts I was instructed to appreciate is all.

"He is Elvis man, you gotta dig it"

"They are the beatles you gotta like it man"

"Foreigner and Journey are great"

It's all good though, valid points Swamp

hey.journey man.journey are fucking great man. ok . no they are great ...no shut the fuck up they are great deny it again i will bitch slap you so hard youll be shitting teeth for the next month.

journey.

Not the biggest Elvis fan, but mad props to him he lived the dream and died on the shitter and still got respect

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now