For those who missed this in the thread that it was posted in.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for him, looked into it myself.

GL on the exam.

Arrest toys like DAO for the lulz.

You don't even write graffiti.

I don't think it'd really be a conflict of interest for you.

Infact, the only illegal thing you ever even admitted to on here was having a 14 year old girlfreind when you were in college.

oh my goodness. thats hilarious.

yo dao what about if a cop was a writer. i dont mean like rok1t or a uc or something i mean like, he had been writing as a teenager and consistantly painted throughout his life but became a cop who ultimately had nothing to do with graffiti in his day to day job.

opinions? (from anyone)

yee1copy.jpg

*edit

My drunken aunt once told me the story about the time she tried to become a cop. On some of the paperwork or during an interview she was asked if she had ever done any drugs in her life. She wanted to be honest so she told them she smoked weed around 1000 times...

she never got her badge

I am an investigator hired by the state of _________ to work as the task manager for a covert operation formally known as Case File #009275. My main job was to infiltrate the information database known as "_________" and uncover as much information as I could on the federal terrorist know as ____. Throughout this investigation of two years I have learned much about many criminal's that my target associates with, such as felon's who go by the aliases ____ and ____. It has been a long journey deceiving the masses, but I have learned a plethora of top secret information. ____________, or should I say, ____. Expect police at your door tonight.

In less then 29 seconds, this account will terminate. Let it be known that I am not only a ____ but also a police officer.

You don't even write graffiti.

I don't think it'd really be a conflict of interest for you.

Infact, the only illegal thing you ever even admitted to on here was having a 14 year old girlfreind when you were in college.

:lol:

I'm all for pounding young slice but 14!?!? While you was in college taking your nurse exam?!??

Hilarial.

I'm all for pounding young slice but 14!?!? While you was in college taking your nurse exam?!??

Hilarial.

You missed out on an epic thread.

Nigga posted her myspace trying to get 12oz to bring the wrath down on her for giving him genital warts, then dumping him for some other douche.

Nigga was heart broken, and stalking her.

Bitch was ugly as sin too.

Eventually the other douche that she dumped him for made an account on here to publicly call dude out and tell him to stop stalking and harrassing his girl.

Then one of the mods eventually deleted the thread.

But anyone who was here back in 05 or 06 or whenever this was can still remember ASS aka Level 75's legacy.

• Like 1

You missed out on an epic thread.

Nigga posted her myspace trying to get 12oz to bring the wrath down on her for giving him genital warts, then dumping him for some other douche.

Nigga was heart broken, and stalking her.

Bitch was ugly as sin too.

Eventually the other douche that she dumped him for made an account on here to publicly call dude out and tell him to stop stalking and harrassing his girl.

Then one of the mods eventually deleted the thread.

But anyone who was here back in 05 or 06 or whenever this was can still remember ASS aka Level 75's legacy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That sounds fucking epic

Hilarial.

yo today my friend and i were debating my new scheme..ah..idea. of finding all the hot 15 year olds at my school on myspace and adding them. opinions? yall know my age.

i was for and my friend was against because it would make me a 'pedophile'