The reality of our space program

NewAccount12345

I dont necessarily have any proof of anything beyond what we already assume. But under my assumptions i believe we have technology and propulsion systems far and above what we have been decieved as of having. I once saw a video of this craft on the moon with english usa handwriting and letters. Looked like it was there for a really long time like 1000 years. usa hasnt exhisted for that long, how could this be?

My reason of making this thread is to expose the alien bastards who have really invaded the fuck out of our personal space. just look at their faces as they hide amongst us. Notice how they look and act and talk as if they were superior.

I'll have more to add

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You know I'm gonna be the one to not completely shit on your idea. I do believe theres a possibility there were some sorts of reverse engineering that took place in the last century, originating from fallen spacecraft.

But to say you seen a picture of some sort of craft on the moon, with usa written on it, and it seemed to appear 1000 years old. How the hell do you have the experience to estimate how something would age in appearance in SPACE???? Alot of dust?

You know I'm gonna be the one to not completely shit on your idea. I do believe theres a possibility there were some sorts of reverse engineering that took place in the last century, originating from fallen spacecraft.

But to say you seen a picture of some sort of craft on the moon, with usa written on it, and it seemed to appear 1000 years old. How the hell do you have the experience to estimate how something would age in appearance in SPACE???? Alot of dust?

You're one of them.

i was at my friends house the other day and he started rambling on the about some one found a vase dating back before dinosaur's and the science people or what ever the fuck there call them self's would not accept the evidence because it proved Charles Darwin wrong. he showed me some internet shit about it which i can't find any more. the day after i was thinking about it, i came to the conclusion that although the interweb is a killa device it has allowed anyone with an imagination to pump all sorts of propaganda into the minds of any one who wants to believe it. on that day i decided im not gonna care if the world blows up in 2012 or if bush knocked down the towers or if the extinction of dinosaurs was real..... ok mabey the bush knocking down the towers thing, scum bag deserves the jfk treatment MO-FUKIN assination

If you seriously believe NASA has capabilities it is holding out on, you are retarded. NASA is the redheaded stepchild of our government. Underfunded, understaffed and prone to failure.

NASA needs a huge shot in the arm to get their shit running again. But that won't happen until the American public cares about space again, and I don't see that happening anytime soon. We are way to dumb to give a shit.

• Like 1

If you seriously believe NASA has capabilities it is holding out on, you are retarded. NASA is the redheaded stepchild of our government. Underfunded, understaffed and prone to failure.

NASA needs a huge shot in the arm to get their shit running again. But that won't happen until the American public cares about space again, and I don't see that happening anytime soon. We are way to dumb to give a shit.

He doesn't know about the DoD and their programs. Those are the folks that ARE hiding shit from us. Neat shit.

/Has said enough

• 2 weeks later...

i feel that all nasa should be fore is helping make sure that we have the ability to get rid of any asteroid/comet heading our way. maybe also sending up satelites that can help us with weather and such. but other than that i think its a waste of money and that matters down here should be attended to first. fuck mars. my 2 cents