District 9

Tails0nE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw that part.

the only way weapons would get from the ship to earth is if the govt confiscated them on the ship. then how would the weapons get back into the hands of the aliens?

or the aliens smuggled them down. which is highly unlikely considering the helicopter used could only fit about 20 aliens judging by the looks of it and the aliens dont wear clothes. so unless they have abnormaly large anuses and a way to not trigger the weapons by their skin touching the handle then it cant be done.

i saw that part.

the only way weapons would get from the ship to earth is if the govt confiscated them on the ship. then how would the weapons get back into the hands of the aliens?

or the aliens smuggled them down. which is highly unlikely considering the helicopter used could only fit about 20 aliens judging by the looks of it and the aliens dont wear clothes. so unless they have abnormaly large anuses and a way to not trigger the weapons by their skin touching the handle then it cant be done.

Easy. The same way guns and drugs make it back into the hands of criminals after the police get ahold of it.

*SENT FROM MY NIGGABERRY*

i dont think so.

the alien weapons were being held 5 stories underground, crazy tight security too. theres no way a species of aliens that look nothing like humans and cant speak english could sneak into a underground bunker and get them. the only way that could happen is if the nigerians had connections inside. in which case they wouldnt be buying the weapons from the aliens... and also, where the fuck did they get the big suit from??? theres no way they built it on the ground.

So I saw this the other day and I was thinkin

SPOILERS

But do yall think that the aliens at one point were human

He keeps telling them he can fix him and at the end he's completely transformed

I think the aliens turned themselves into aliens to have more speed/agility and stuff, and the fact that they can understand english.

Sorry if this has already been discussed

no...

they were there for 20 years, no matter what you speak you eventually begin to pick up the language your immersed it. i forget the term for it.

and they can only turn him back because he was once human, dont you think the aliens would have turned them selves human as soon as they landed?

i think the alien ship was a bunch of convicts on planet whatever that got sent away. just like britain did with australia

I just watched this too... dope as fuck i must say haha. whenever there's graff in the movie it says "NAME" noticed some tight throwies and a couple pieces that all said name... to those that have seen it - 2012 is when he'll be back... 3 years get it?

anyone got screen shots of the graff sceenshots?

Guest spectr

Man I watched this last night. It was decent, I was expecting more from it, and the aliens should have just killed a bunch of the humans instead of letting them push them around. It would have made the movie much better. But whatever hollywood sucks now and can't make a good movie anymore.

Joburg graffiti I flicked in 2005, Maybe a visitor. I don't think there are a lot of locals but the few get up. Same with Durban.

Picture183.jpg

Cape town is where South Africa's graffiti scene started. It was even featured in 'Spraycan Art' 1986(?). Last time I was in the Cape was 2007 and the trains were smashed. Hard to find any flix though. Here is a train flik I took in 1993 in the cape.

DSCN2495-1.jpg

Just sayin'