District 9

Tails0nE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stream here

*Edit: Sorry to be a fag about this, but I honestly feel original movies like this deserve every cent they could make, whereas most giant overblown blockbusters do not. Go watch this in the theater, and stream some other shitty movie.

Maybe this is a stupid idea: Why has no one made a legit pay-per-view website where you can stream movies that are still in theaters for lazy SOBs like me?

• Like 1

By the way, as for Mario, they did make a movie:

mariomovie2.jpg

I never saw it though.

i toured the set this was made at, sat inside the prop helicopter type thing. never watched the movie though... never will either.

and that movie Legion coming out (about the angels) was shot in my town (some of it). screen gems is the studio, ive worked on sets there before.

Saw it today... didn't think it was as great as some people here were making it out to be. Held my interest but I didn't think it was anything epic. Definitely not the best movie I saw this year.

Story: B-

Acting: A-

Direction: B+

Visuals: A-

Overall: B

I came into this movie without seeing any trailers or reading this thread. I'm definitely gonna drink the Kool-Aid on this one, even though I never really read much into the story or the acting. I think it was the faux-documentary approach that made it such a whilrwind, and the visuals were definitely believeable, not over-the-top CGI enhanced.

Will definitely see again, maybe in the theater. No, scratch that. A movie tickets costs $11 in NYC

Aha! I saw it for 5 bucks. 5 Dollar Mondays at Chunkies. And then I spent another 15 fucking dollars on food. Anyways it was well worth it. It was completely not what I expected. The more I think back on it though the more I like it. It was quite entertaining. I think that maybe it was a little too hyped up but that is probably because my friend has been talking about it since the first day the trailer came out and I was expecting the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed in my entire life. It was still very good. But I think he ruined it slightly for me.