FUCK!! SHAQ JUST GOT TRADED...Go Cavs!!!

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: FUCK!! SHAQ JUST GOT TRADED...

WTF is Dumars thinking?

i seriously seriously doubt this is actually going to happen....

im pretty sure joey d learned his lesson with AI.

plus tayshaun is our golden child. now if only our golden child would go through puberty already and start playin like a man rather than getting pushed around like a boy.

...pink panther lookin ass....

FUCK...THIS MEANS BRON AINT COMING TO THE KNICKS MAYNE.

SHAQ IS FINISHED B, THAT NIGGA 40YD TIME IS 2 WEEKS. GETTEM OUTTA HERE...YA MAN IS GONNA COMPLETELY BLOCK THE LANE WHICH MEANS BRON IS SCORING LESS WHICH MEANS HE'S GONNA GET TIGHT.

THIS SHIT IS FINNA BLOW UP IN YALL NIGGAS FACES B.

• Like 1

Shaq to the Cavs is a horrible move...how are you going to go forward by picking up PASSED THEIR PRIME athletes?? He will make some noise in Cleveland but believe me Shaq + Lebron DOES NOT equal championship...they are still missing a few pieces.

Shaq was a difference maker ten years and back...Sons arrow is pointing DOWNNNNNNN

I know what he did last season, I had him on my fantasy team...And when he put up good numbers the Suns usually lost.

What Cleveland fans should really be concerned about is how much he actually plays before he gets hurt and ends up sitting out most of the season. The last 4 or 5 years haven't exactly been his best or most productive. If you watch basketball like I do, you'd know that already.

I don't think the trade was all that bad at all. Sasha was falling off hard and Ben Wallace couldn't make a shot to save his life. We'll see how it goes, at least now we have a big body out there to help Z's goofy ass out.

Edit: This past season Shaq had his best season with the Suns. Not sure if that's saying that he still didn't do enough to help them out or if it's saying that he's still got some step in his game. I'm looking forward to seeing what he has to offer and who we get in the draft. We still need help on the perimeter not just on the inside.

I know what he did last season, I had him on my fantasy team...And when he put up good numbers the Suns usually lost.

What Cleveland fans should really be concerned about is how much he actually plays before he gets hurt and ends up sitting out most of the season. The last 4 or 5 years haven't exactly been his best or most productive. If you watch basketball like I do, you'd know that already.

Of course they haven't been his best, he's getting old. That doesn't mean he's still not a useful pickup for a season or two. Cleveland will do more than they did this year, bet.

Size down low wasn't what lost that series against Orlando...It was the fact that there 2 best guards are 6-1 and 6-3. Cleveland needs an upgrade at the 2 guard if they want to make any kind of noise next year.

JAMAL CRAWFORD WOULD BE A HUGETASTIC PICKUP FOR THOSE NIGGAS.

• Like 1

Edit: This past season Shaq had his best season with the Suns. Not sure if that's saying that he still didn't do enough to help them out or if it's saying that he's still got some step in his game.

shaq had his best season with the suns? dude he only played one full season there.

step up his game? dudes just under 40 and you expect him to step up his game?

dude you shouldnt even be posting in this thread. this be grown men talking bball.

/nh

• Like 1