BUDDEN DISSES WUTANG...WOW...

DA KID MERO

FIRST OF ALL BUDDEN IS A HOMO, YALL ALREADY KNEW THAT, THAT NIGGA HEAD IS MORE SWOLL THAN A LIL KID BUTTHOLE AT NEVERLAND RANCH.

FUCK THAT NIGGA.

BUT THIS NIGGA WENT ON GREEN LANTERN WITH HIS "SUPERGROUP" OF UNDERACHIEVERS SLAUGHTERHOUSE AND THREW SHOTS AT THE WHOLE WUTANG

CAN INSPECTAH DECK JUST COME OUT AND FUCKING BODY THIS NIGGA ONCE AND FOR ALL?

SOMEBODY BURY THIS EMO FAGGOT B PLEASE, HE WONT SHUTUP TILL NIGGAS EMBARASS HIM.

HERES A LINK

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mero, did your last post regarding budden get lost in the meltdown?

that was ruthless. if i was him, i'd rather take a .22 to the stomach rather than read that truth.

if budden had read that, he'd probably become a full-time cutter and never release an album again, or release one mega emo one that featured him on the cover with straightened hair, featuring a song that would drive aybee to have an autoerotic asphyxiation accident.

• Like 1

mero, did your last post regarding budden get lost in the meltdown?

that was ruthless. if i was him, i'd rather take a .22 to the stomach rather than read that truth.

if budden had read that, he'd probably become a full-time cutter and never release an album again, or release one mega emo one that featured him on the cover with straightened hair, featuring a song that would drive aybee to have an autoerotic asphyxiation accident.

I HOPE NOT, BUT IT PROBABLY DID...AB HATES WUTANG AND I SWEAR THAT NIGGA MUST BE BUDDENS HALF BROTHER OR SOME SHIT CUZ THAT NIGGA BE RIDING HOMIE LIKE HE GOT A SPORT SUSPENSION. TRUTH IS, IF METH, RAE, AND GHOST BOTH SAT DOWN AND WROTE VERSES GOIN AT BUDDEN HE'D BE DONE IN RAP. WELL DONE, L DONE. SMELL ME?

that's probably what budden is hoping, he's like that little dweeb kid at school who stays getting picked on, but keeps going for it because that's the only attention he's gonna get...

What's sad is joe budden isn't even the best rapper in "supergroup" slaughterhouse, and how can you call it a supergroup when none of them ever had a gold record?!? They had one top 40 single between the 4 of them

And I just looked up the billboard stats for pump it up, that shit was only peaking at #38, so it's only technically a top 40 hit

first of all, its a dope verse from budden i cant deny it. I aint really up on the whole beef but apparently this is at busta and redman as well, who have all been talking shit on budden

see at first I thought the thing at meth came out of nowhere which would have made joe a clown. seems like theres more to it

just pulled this from another site. S' almost word for word.

"Niggas is scared of the truth,

look in my eyes you stare at the truth

they doing interludes in every interview

talking about how they prepared to shoot

how thoughtful, wont resort to getting near a booth, thought so

what I do to thems unlawful, boss dude aint got a higher up to report to

Just giving yourself a bad name,

yakety-yak them threats in fact its that lame

if you cant tell that acts arranged

think Im wearing a bulls-eye, and just all them cats got bad aim

I'll explain,

Im past real, niggas is past phony

Avoid the personal and physical attacks on me

I remain cool, relaxed homie,

brand new, I aint got a scratch on me

So whats your squad gon do?

lay a hand on me, Ill lay a hollow on you

Chain snatch, tap his pockets take his wallet

go through every club in New York and pop bottles on you

Better tell em what relucatnce is,

Im controlled by uncontrolled substances

Truth be told I show em what substance is

I know Im nice, so when I boast Im just rubbin it in

Got beat up ignored in school

Signed a deal niggas thought you was cool

Only take one quarter(1/4) to slaughter your crew

They resumes got deaded the day they call you a fool

Got all them years rapping, nothing else happening

you need a new day to day, old heads with no other way to get paid

they gasping, time-out go take a break from the clay and grab a gatorade

A bad contract, team can't make a trade

Majors fuckin' you in the ass, you gonna stay a slave

5'9" in my ear sayin' "Hey, behave!"

But shit is fucked up and I blame it on the way it was paved

So I'll chill for the sake of your age

You're great live, but let me know when that stage get appraised

All in, raisin' the stakes, I swear you and your label should pray

And thank God I was placed in this decade by mistake

I don't belong here, Dad fucked Mom in the wrong year

Wrong nigga amongst fans with wrong ears"

other than that, royce went in as usual, that jesus line is ill. Joell was crazy. look forward to the album. And apparently most of these are gonna be performing at rock the bells so somethings gonna happen

that's probably what budden is hoping, he's like that little dweeb kid at school who stays getting picked on, but keeps going for it because that's the only attention he's gonna get...

What's sad is joe budden isn't even the best rapper in "supergroup" slaughterhouse, and how can you call it a supergroup when none of them ever had a gold record?!? They had one top 40 single between the 4 of them

ORTIZ IS NICE

The Wu folks are probably too busy making money to even bother getting at Budden.

Bottom line is that Rae, Ghost and Method have been hustling non-stop for years, whether it be through tapes, albums, tours, or acting (Meth). On the other hand, Joe just pops up and spouts off on the internet and on the radio and gets attention.

If I were them, I'd give him the silent treatment, too.

I put Royce and ortiz above budden, I always was kinda a fan (not really) of Royce back in the day, and ortiz is basically a nobody in the game, and he outshines "veterins" ( I use that term loosley) like budden

Also ortiz does a Wu tribute on slaughterhouse called "purple tape" where he is on their jock heavy