BUDDEN DISSES WUTANG...WOW...

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm watching Joey and if what he's saying about Raekwon having 8 dudes with him is true then really how gangsta was it? Granted, ME PERSONALLY would fight 8 dudes, but that's why I'm not right in the head and why I've caught a few viscous ass beatings in my life. I feel like most of you muthafuckAs clownging Joey woulda rubbed that shit right in your chest like he did.

And yes, I am a big Joe Budden fan, no homo

So I'm watching Joey and if what he's saying about Raekwon having 8 dudes with him is true then really how gangsta was it? Granted, ME PERSONALLY would fight 8 dudes, but that's why I'm not right in the head and why I've caught a few viscous ass beatings in my life. I feel like most of you muthafuckAs clownging Joey woulda rubbed that shit right in your chest like he did.

And yes, I am a big Joe Budden fan, no homo

F errbioy.

Joe makes good music. U tont like it. Don't like it.

Botm line tho. This shit iss funy.

Joe is a myspace rapper epitomized

a bunch of suburban white kids jocking him online, but no real sales numbers, no real fans, nobody really knows or cares who he is. He's a fucking embarassment to real MCs everywhere. I dont even hate dude like that, but each day he steps more and more into that role...

I don't think Raekwon is going to release the tape if he really has it. He could get snuffed.

I hope he releases it, though.

By the eay that mickey guy is a fag and the one chick with the rust voice sounds like a tired out, turned out too many times, hooker.

This is about a kid who gets off on doing blogs. My thing is this, I’m a business man, I’m here to make money, take care of my family and keep as many people safe and sound as possible. We not gonna take it there cuz that’s little shit… we are grown men. I will never jump out the window to sacrifice the situation with my family for something that ain’t worth it. I don’t want nobody to hurt that man or do anything to him because I’m so known in so many different places, that’s the easiest shit in the world… I don’t want that. We are going to keep it moving with hip-hop, he knows to respect his elders… that’s it, I got love for him. I love you, Joe Budden. - Raekwon

• 2 weeks later...