Sharting/Accidently Shitting Yourself

Butter_Milkshake

never done it myself thankfully although have close, a mate while really really drunk thought it would be funny to pick up his girlfriend and pretend to throw her over a bridge into the river, but as he crouched and strained to pick her up he completely shit himself, was fucking hilarious - although he has done it on numerous occasions now

lots of rough cider is a sure fire sharter starter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fuck is wrong with you guys just shitting yourself?

Even when I was a raging coke head I never shit myself

theres a certain type of fart you learn you just cant trust. Every now and then you let it slip and realize your mistake. Its the fart where it feels like there a bubble thats bout to pop that you gota watch out for.

as an older dude my cousin worked with said

" im getting to that age where you cant waste a boner and cant trust a fart."

haha

sometime early last year, i was at a friends party.

we were all taking shots of whiskey.

later that night, i scared this nigga hella bad cause i passed out in a closet.

you could here a wet slosh. we still give him mad shit.

I guess I am extra cautious because I have a weak digestive system - having the runs most of the time makes me pretty aware

I got the same problems and I think thats why it happens to me so much. I feel like I usually got a good grasp on how a farts going to turn out. I'm gamble on it way too much though, and lose often. Far too often for an adult though. Maybe I should reconsider my technique or something.

first off hahaha!!! I think besides the smell underwear chaffe (spelt right) is worse. Thank god for cargoes and fuck you for water rides, boxerbriefs, and walking around a theme park. I would of murdered for some corn starch that day.

Sharting though....im a man of many gases and of high metabolism so I dont shart ...ive perfected the art.....now Im confused why "shart" was in my Wii's predictive text??? ha.

Once when i was about 19 and i was REALLY fucking hungover i sharted at my ex girls house, wiped myself on her curtain and chucked my shorts in the bin (only realising later my digi cam memory card with unreplaceable flicks was in the shorts pocket) and bailed home.

To this day i havnt heard anything about the brown smudge on her curtain.

My dad was boarding a plane back from somewhere in N. Africa about 10 years ago.

As he was about to sit down, he shart all over himself and fainted into the aisle. Paramedics rushed him off the plane & to hospital, they thought he had a heart attack.

Turns out it was just a lil blow-back from the spicey food he ate the night before.

Meanwhile, I am currently doing my yearly "spring cleaning" with Intestinal Cleanser pills. I am not letting a single fart out in public for fear it may be a mud-silde. I have about two weeks left of living in fear.

you niggas shit on yourselves thats fucked up b

Son, swat I'm sayin

I never knew so many people on here just shit their draws like that!

I could do a ball to the face after eating a meatlovers pizza (nohomo) and take a five foot bong hit of diesel exhaust untill I cough up 65% of my body weight in mucus and I know my asshole is gonna keep shit on lock... literally

I did it one night when I was housesitting for a friend. On his couch. Fortunately I was wearing Depends underneath a wetsuit, the combination of which saved the day.

Woah, back the fuck up. You can't say stuff like that without giving the full story.

Archived