starving children vs. upscale dining???

Guest 50million

Guest 50million

50mil--If you end up going and are comfortable with it...you should really take pics.

I am more interested in seeing how fancy dishes are presented more than being concerned with wanting to actually taste it.

yeah. i wanted to go mainly for the presentation/art of it all. but after watching anthony bourdain eat there and describe it all, i was like fuck yes im going. beet sorbet lookin all pretty on ten plates? sure what the hell. sounds delicious.

YOU HAVE TO GO ON A MESSAGE BOARD TO CONTEMPLATE THIS? PATHETIC. YEAH, EATING AT A NICE PLACE YOU'LL PROBABLY NEVER COME CLOSE TO AGAIN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE IS EQUIVALENT TO 30 CHILDREN DYING FROM LACK OF FOOD.

PEOPLE AND MORALS, PSH.

i like to read/hear peoples opinions of different things. i usually stick to my own, but its interesting to me.

http://www.bernssteakhouse.com/

i dont like steak...............nohomo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you should def NOT take pictures

this isnt a tour through manhattan

its a luxurious upscale restaurant cmon

and to set the record straight, sushi is regular food

growing up i used to think spending money on shit like clothes, and eating out

was like ridiculously ballin and a half. then i GREW UP and attained a beter grasp of

what a dollar can get you in this country and how elusive money really is.

I am from the inner city. Some would say the "ghetto" kids from the way in jail all stabbed up, my neighborhood gentrified to high hell,

my block is actually one of the last existing spots to cop coke on the ave.

(in case niggas want to doubt my credentials).

HOWEVER acting like a NIGGER has nothing to do with bieng hood.

DAO likes to come on here and shuck and jive and think that by acting a complete fool it solidifies how "ghetto" or "authentic" he is.

NO my nigga your ability to improvise and maintain and overcome obstacles is the virtue in growing up in the hood.

not acting like a closed minded asshole.

so please ouncers when dao acts this way and talks about pants tight or not dont think this is acting hood.

Its just him striving for his eprops.

And ironically the whole hood is now into tight pants, and ed hardy styled tight shirts.

go figuere.

What the fuck does me laughing at yuppies refering to sushi as "regular food" have to do with acting hood???

Unless you live in fucking Japan, Sushi is NOT regular food.

There's nothing REGULAR about Sushi.

The only people who eat sushi on a regualar basis are yuppies and japs.

The fuck are you talking about.

You calling me a nigger and trying to pull my card that I'm somehow "acting hood" by laughing at someone calling sushi "regular food" only makes your claim of "credentials" sound suspect as fuck.

This nigga just said "the whole hood is into tight pants" :lol: .

No nigga, YOUR whole hood is into tight pants.

Fuck outahere you tight pants wearing nut.

5000BURGER.png

^This nigga spent $5000 on this nasty looking piece of shit!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that shit doesn't even look appitizing..

what the fuck is that burned shit on top of it???

fuckin weak... and dumbasses with millions to blow

will actually spend 5 stacks on a fucking burger...

thats the sad part about it..

And ironically the whole hood is now into tight pants, and ed hardy styled tight shirts.

go figuere.

huuuuuuuuh..????

what hood are you from?

ive never seen hood niggas rock tight pants...

ed hardy yeah, only because niggas got a hook up on the low...

but never the tightpants/shirt combo... NEVER seen it..

anyway.... carry on.......

Basically our hoods are split between Jim Jones look-a-likes (TPWFs), and the real grimey, dirty muthafuckas. Very few normal looking people, such as myself

naw over here its more grimey niggas

and few tpwf... everyone got a connect someway

or another on some shit like that though..

either they know somebody who know somebody

or its that usual nigga in the barber shop everyday..

"jo i got all dem new flicks jo 5 dollas jo dance flick, taken, 5 dollas

i got em all jo straight up.... new coogie jeans, ed hardy,

whateva u need i got ya for da dub and up jo whats really good...?"

you know who im talkin bout too...

but look people dont get it, when something hits NYC it hits hard(disco,crack,aids,rap,bloods,911,and now TPWF),, and the young niggas 15-25 are running with the tpwf shit in official hoods in ny in BK all the way uptown to the Bronx.. I'm not saying every one, theres still projects that a style wise stay thugged out, but the way it looks in ny right now: for every 2 baggy jean/shirt niggas there is 10 tpwf's....

Fuck it, go. You only live once...if you have the chance to get dressed up and go to a five-star restaurant for the first time then I'm 100% okay with that. (But don't take pics.)

Also, what's the point in hating or passing judgment on someone because they like to live it up once in a while? If you want to give your spare cash to charity instead of hooking yourself up every now and then, cool...but telling other people how to spend their money is tacky.

in the end

i see this going like so:

dude is underhandedly/secretly trying to get into your pants via friends/taking it slow angle because hes a pussy.

you will figure this out, he will become unattractive, there will never be a sexual spark, and you will drift away.

your dinner will be good.

thats all.

/no hater

until he finds out that Glenn with the beard and flannel hit that the first night, and Jamal with the ill colourway Jordans hit it without even knowing your name. then you get kicked to the curb for making him wait.

nah, he knows about glenn and jamal.

and still likes me anyways.

because i'm that awesome.

also because he's a grown ass man and he's had his own share of lindsays and shamiquas if you catch my drift, and knows that judging people by stuff like that is silly.

plus it's not like you're just "making him wait." you're making yourself wait too and it's not easy, but it's not like some bullshit game that you're playing just to come out on top. it's what you do when you really like someone but you're not sure if either of you is in a place where you could handle what getting physical might entail, in terms of future implications. so instead you actually get to know and respect each other and do your own thing in the meantime and it makes the payoff that much more serious.

have you ever tried jerking off and then stopping right before you nut? and then doing that a couple of times? and then when you do bust it's way stronger than usual? it's kind of like that.

maturity: a crazy thing.

literally, i'm not even trying to be a bitch, it's a new and strange world to me.

Archived