starving children vs. upscale dining???

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao

and about the air bieng bad

Surprise! Thanks to its storied (and widely used) public transportation, energy-efficient housing and good water quality, New York rates a place among the nation’s green cities. More than 80 per cent of NYC residents use public transportation, something that earns the city bragging rights. In fact, New Yorkers burn gasoline at the rate the US did in the 1920s. Per capita, New Yorkers use fewer resources and put less pressure on their surroundings than any other city of its size. So welcome to the Big Green Apple.

You muthauckas got me ready to hit Kennedy now.

3 Piece with mashed and a biscuit, and a 5 piece mozzarella stick. Come on Abdul, don't got all day over here.

nothing made me feel more at home/got me hyped in ri then driving down i think it was broad street? and seeing the kennedy fried. Had to pull over and get something

BF- ok, we have some vaccines, but we don't have to worry about children being sold into slavery or clean water in the U.S.? For real? I think you should check those facts. Granted, it may not exist on the level it does w/ other countries, but both conditions do happen here too.

Is sushi cooked? A chef told me that it is chilled (or was it frozen?) at a temperature that kills any bacteria or organisms or whatever.

NYC is a toilet, IMO, whether it's air or anything else. I feel bad for the people I see fishing out of the Hudson or any waterway in NYC. You really going to eat that dawg? But then most of those people are mad poor.

Other countries w/ poverty and such are being fucked by their own government. Their leaders sure are not living like their general public, peasantry, whatever. If I am going to give $ to another country, it would be towards killing those in charge so someone more benevolent can take charge. Improvements could be made if leadership chose to do so. I just read a book on the peasants of China that illustrated this well enough. One could argue that it happens on a much smaller scale in the U.S.

• Like 1

nothing made me feel more at home/got me hyped in ri then driving down i think it was broad street? and seeing the kennedy fried. Had to pull over and get something

Broad's got Crown Fried, but I think the only actual Kennedy we have is in Olneyville

Apparently, according to Wikipedia, Crown is affiliated with Kennedy though.

5000BURGER.png

^This nigga spent $5000 on this nasty looking piece of shit!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FAIL!

Apparently you get a free burger if you bring a friend and order one? So REALLY they're only $2,500 a piece...pauper ass, frontin ass muthafucka. :lol:

Edit: It also comes with a bottle of wine that goes for $2,500-4,200. Starting to sound like a better deal every second

Got $5000 to shit down the toilet?

Here, have a...

[ATTACH]110594.vB[/ATTACH]

FAILBURGER.jpg.8c225693512aa00459d3a1d6881e7039.jpg

• Like 2

It sounds selfish but this entire planet has poverty everywhere, yes I can afford to support some kid in a 3rd world country but what about the welfare kids in my own city or country?

There is a never ending supply of people that need assistance so I would sooner not worry about any of them and worry about my own family.

My wife and me have worked hard to be in a position to treat ourselves to some finer things whether its vacations, fine dining, or material goods. It is shallow but only the strong survive.

Grammar nerd says:

[ATTACH]110595.vB[/ATTACH]

658901998_grammarnerd.jpg.f66d6e3d3c35ab7b03ced5aa45a03e42.jpg