starving children vs. upscale dining???

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the info, bf. i need to find a non-religious organization. i think its wonderful theyre helping ppl in need, but i think its fucked they inject jesus shit into it, kinda exploiting the weak. who knows...those peoples lives might be so shitty they need to delude themselves with religion.

thanks for the info, bf. i need to find a non-religious organization. i think its wonderful theyre helping ppl in need, but i think its fucked they inject jesus shit into it, kinda exploiting the weak. who knows...those peoples lives might be so shitty they need to delude themselves with religion.

peace corps

word, did you spend time in the peace corp, or am i thinking of somebody else?

no I am not in the peace corps, but its a good organization to donate to, or if you want to travel volunteer.

also US AID and Red Cross, we work with those dudes on the regular and they seem to be doing good things in third world areas

The second link I posted isn't religion based, and seems to do a lot of really awesome shit for kids as well as animals.

This one is to save a girl from indentured servitude.

It takes only $50 to rescue a girl from virtual slavery, bring her home to live with her family, pay her school expenses for six months, and compensate her parents for her lost wages. $100 pays these expenses for a year, while $350 rescues a girl and supports her education for six years, so that she can graduate from the 10th grade and have the necessary tools to support herself. Your donation covers her school uniforms, books, school fees, and a kerosene lamp and kerosene -- highly valuable items in a region lacking electricity.

https://shop.theanimalrescuesite.com/store/item.do?itemId=28450&siteId=310&sourceId=1250&sourceClass=Category&index=1

They also have where you can save kids from Malaria, give them clean drinking water, and a number of other really cool (and basic) things.

You should check the second link, it's really awesome.

They also have a store on the site for various items and each item you buy, they provide a number of bowls of food to animal shelters (depending on which item you buy)..and everything is very reasonably priced (if not cheap)

I think it's a good thing what these people are doing.

From the site:

Please note: Your purchase is tax-deductible in the U.S.A., and you will receive a receipt from GreaterGood.org for your taxes. 100% of this gift goes to The Nepalese Youth Opportunity Foundation as a grant through GreaterGood.org. GreaterGood Network stores do not receive any profit from the sale of this Gift That Gives More™; we bring it to you in the spirit of the greater good. GreaterGood.org has ultimate authority and discretion with regard to the distribution of its funds. All expenditures made are consistent with the exempt purposes of GreaterGood.org.

this post[/url]?

Seriously dude why would I lie?

Is it so hard for your broke ass to believe that some people on 12oz actually make good money and enjoy spending it on some finer things in life.

Jealous much?

You said that you flew to Vegas just to spend a G on dinner.

You're full of shit.

Lie on the internet much?

Your mom pays me for my "services".

She even flew me out to Vegas once just to have dinner.

She dropped about a G on Sushi.

she is still telling her friends about it

they dont believe her at all. mainly they dont believe the part about you freezing a cheesesteak and having her shove it up your ass. i also thought it was weird.

You said that you flew to Vegas just to spend a G on dinner.

You're full of shit.

Lie on the internet much?

You really are a jealous broke ass.

We actually flew to Vegas for 8 nights.

I'm assuming you have no idea how much a private reservation is with chef Joel Robuchon or even know who he is.

Keep living the doublewide dream, maybe one day you can afford an amuse-bouche from chef Colicchio instead of the value menu from chez McDonalds.

Arguing with you just solidifies how ghetto you really are, you need to shape up kid.

Around 12oz you have post count clout, on the street you have hand me downs and your kids have extra chromosomes.

• Like 1

not to agree with DAO

but spending that kind of money for dinner is fucking lame. Like this thread said; there are starving kids, recessions, and really other shit you can be doing with your money.

Like saving it for when you lose your job

"Forget your lust for the rich mans gold, All that you need is in your soul"

not to agree with DAO

but spending that kind of money for dinner is fucking lame. Like this thread said; there are starving kids, recessions, and really other shit you can be doing with your money.

Like saving it for when you lose your job

"Forget your lust for the rich mans gold, All that you need is in your soul"

ya only live once tho. i know cats that spend $300 on a round of golf like its nothin. theres something to be said for the finer things in life. sometimes its good to indulge.

Finer things in life? Dude, Life is the finer thing.

Fuck material goods, what the hell does it get you? Can your 56in plasma tv give you a hug?

Laughing

Loving

Living is fine

Not rounds of gay ass golf and 50 dollar steaks that you are going to poop out later

• Like 1

not to agree with DAO

I agree that fine dining is not for everyone.

Some people drink Grey Goose and some drink valuePollaski vodka, they both achieve the same results but IMO one tastes better.

I don't really care about starving kids, they're not my problem.

We make great investments and both my wife and me work hard so when we get a chance to unwind we do it up.

Finer things in life? Dude, Life is the finer thing.

Fuck material goods, what the hell does it get you? Can your 56in plasma tv give you a hug?

Laughing

Loving

Living is fine

Not rounds of gay ass golf and 50 dollar steaks that you are going to poop out later

If you had a good paying job are you saying you'd just let it sit in the bank or would you want to experience some finer things in life?

I don't golf, I have lots of friends that want me to start but I'm not interested in spending my money on that. I do own some high priced material goods but in general we spend majority of our money on experiences and vacations.

• Like 1

random, i feel you on life being the finer thing, but theres some shit i think folks should experience, fine dining being one of them. same goes for traveing, some folks dont give a fuck whats out there, i think theyre nuts cause of it, but different folks, different strokes

If you had a good paying job are you saying you'd just let it sit in the bank or would you want to experience some finer things in life?

I don't golf, I have lots of friends that want me to start but I'm not interested in spending my money on that. I do own some high priced material goods but in general we spend majority of our money on experiences and vacations.

I work for the government...so I do have a decent paying job.

I dont care about material goods

I make most of my own shit or trade with people

My money goes towards food that we dont grow ourselves, bills, and I do also go on vacations and travel. Just not over prices spending spree vacations. I do it real and see what the people see, eat what the people eat.

I dont need a high class chef to give me food

3 dollar kebab stands, decent conversations, laughs, and good friends give me happiness.

I dont need a expensive car, I can afford one..but I would rather ride my bike cause I enjoy being outdoors

I help out all I can, give money to starving african kids, volunteer around work and in the community.

You need to change your attitude about success

• Like 1

Guest T14K

dude last time i was in lv, me and my dude bought a 5000 dollar burger.

it sucked. i mean it was delish but not 5000 dollar delish. whatevs though. we both go laid solely on that burger.

ps: girls are whores.

Guest T14K
5 thousand dollar burger?

theres a 5 lb burger at a stripclub here in portland for 8$

it wasnt a great idea...

even the girls we fucked werent 2500 dollar girls.

whatevs though. money is gay. spend it on dumb shit.

holla