starving children vs. upscale dining???

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dude, you got me good with the same picture you just used 10 minutes ago but switched the text in your word bubble.

i have sushi a couple times a year, know how to use google to point out the fact that there are lots of Japanese spots in Philly and have never claimed to be a healthy eater. I was at a Chinese Buffet earlier this week, and you know who i saw getting sushi there? Some hispanic dudes, a couple middle aged white guys, a black woman, and no tight pants wearing faggots anywhere in the restaurant. Whoa! who'd believe that people actually try food from outside of their little bubble!

The fuck does people trying something at a Chinese buffet have to do with the fact that Sushi is not "regular food"?

I'm sure there were mad people eating lo-mein their too, but that doesn't make lo-mein everyday regular food that most people outside of the Chinese eat on a regular basis.

You even just admited that you only eat Sushi a couple times a year.

I think you're misunderstanding the point here.

"Regular food" = normal everyday food that people eat on a regular basis.

i am neither a prude nor a game player.

it's easy to fuck someone. it's a lot harder to respect them.

plus he's not my dude. he's just my friend that maybe someday, like, months or years from now, maybe could be my dude, but i'm in no rush and neither is he.

can't you just like hanging out with someone? can't you honestly enjoy spending time with them without bumrushing their genitals?

because the way i think of it is, life's too short to not be friends with someone who you have a real connection with just because you're not fucking them.

I never understood this mindset of losing respect for a chick just cause she let you hit it.

Those type of dudes must have a low opinion of themselves if they think there's something wrong with a chick for wanting to fuck them.

Also, I was under the impression that you were talking about some dude that you been kinda sorta dating. If I was that dude and you just wanna hang out like "freinds" all the time, I'd start to think you filed me away to the freind zone and probably move on.

I'm not trying to argue or nothing, I'm just sayin.

They have sushi in about 1/3rd all grocery stores here

Pretty much any krogers that has a decent seafood section has them

And DAO knows Philly loves sushi! The first time I ever ate sushi underground was at the concourse in downtown Philly. I was like they got sushi in the subway?

The concourse is where all the regional rail lines drop off the business people/yuppies who work downtown, then take them back to the suburbs at the end of the day.

There's subway stops there too, but for the most part it's the R-trains from the suburbs and Amtrack.

I'm not surprized to hear that they got a sushi spot.

we're dating...im TRYING to do him.

No.

TRYING to do somebody is something men have to do.

Women have to say "D'you want to come back to my place?"

or if that doesn't get through their head, "Wanna fuck?"

There is no game or effort about it compared to the shit this idiot had to go through in his head before he even invited you to a fancy dinner.

Anyways, I consider regular food to be the following (at least for me):

Some kind of chicken dish - with curry, or on a salad, or in some tacos

mexican food of some kind

italian food/pasta of some kind

a fish dish or some kind of sushi

sandwiches, burgers sparingly

i eat a lot of cous cous or rice dishes

and salads.

And I eat a LOT of Thai food.

The fuck is a cous cous?

the french laundry IS win.

but if you've got no palate, and no appreciation for fine foods or wine--i wouldn't waste my money on taking you there. i'd take you to a half-ass SF joint, and save the drive time and money til i was dating a worthwhile dame who would appreciate the work.

but if you can appreciate, do it.

fuck starving people, living just ain't their destiny, don't stress on it.

Lo-mein is definitely alot more regular than sushi.

What the fuck is lo-mein?

It definitely isn't regular food on my plate.

Although I'd sooner eat a burger over MSG.

Within a mile radius of my house I can count 6 sushi joints, and only 1 Chinese restaurant.

Sushi is regular healthy food in my 'hood.

I also have an organic store down the street so that pretty much is a nail in the coffin that I'm living in some yuppy 'hood, probably also means my property value is appreciating at a nice pace.

I will give you props DAO, within the struggling economy in the states and every dumbass getting a mortgage they couldn't afford only to be faced with a foreclosure, I tip my hat that you weren't one of those retards.

ive met geespot

he totally is a fucking yuppie

we went to paint and dude was wearing a suit and tie talkin bout "hurry up Hayabusa, I got a board meeting in 10 and my drivers waiting out back" while talkin on his bluetooth

shiiiiet

• Like 1