starving children vs. upscale dining???

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont care retard...

where's the rest of it...?

dont tell me thats it...

That is a duck breast-probably the same size as a standard chicken breast you buy from the supermarket.

It is not the only thing you get, you also get 7 other courses of food.

Serious question>

When you guys eat a plate of food do you mix it all together or eat each thing on the plate separately?

• Like 1

Son... I'd much rather eat that^ than a wittle bitty slice of a cows tit, and I don't even like buretos.

*burritos...

but i feel you though...

i'd rather eat the shit they served at school

rather than a piece of steak, a leaf and a drop of A1 sauce...

That is a duck breast-probably the same size as a standard chicken breast you buy from the supermarket.

Serious question>

When you guys eat a plate of food do you mix it all together or eat each thing on the plate separately?

depends on what youre eating

if its mexican food its probably a bit of everything on the fork

but 90% of the time my food aint touching unless i cooked it that way.

/nokitchenslouch

Serious question>

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly this meal looks like something out of an outhouse.

I wouldn't expect anyone from 12oz to be eating this meal unless they're doing 10-20.

WTF is that stuff in the bottom corner?

prison-food.jpg

Using ^^^ this tray as an example it looks like a sufficient amount of food, fine dining will serve you the same amount of food just spread out over 1-2 hours and plated individually all fancy. Each plate is of the best ingredients and all the flavours compliment each other.

I wouldn't expect anyone from 12oz to be eating this meal unless they're doing 10-20.

prison-food.jpg

Using ^^^ this tray as an example it looks like a sufficient amount of food, fine dining will serve you the same amount of food just spread out over 1-2 hours and plated individually all fancy. Each plate is of the best ingredients and all the flavours compliment each other.

^It's fucking JAIL FOOD you fucking moron!!!

You're completely dodging the fact that 99.999999999999999999% of food doesn't cost hundreds of dollars, and is actually served in portions that can feed a grown adult.

You can't compare what 99.999999999999999999999% of everybody eats to JAIL FOOD just because it doesn't cost hundreds of dollars for a tiny slice of bird tit.

Fucking christ you're an idiot.

prison-food.jpg

what? my man, you might get rolled on if your tray is looking like this in prison.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure a lot of you are missing the point of a multiple course meal. You don't want each plate to have a large portion because you'd fill up too fast, and you aren't paying hundreds of dollars for one of those plates.

It's not my thing, partially because i currently don't have money to be blowing at fancy restaurants, but i understand why people like to get a really nice meal occasionally. Who cares if someone wants to drop a hundred or two on a great dinner and a bottle or two of some nice wine, i'm sure most of you have blown that sort of money on dumber shit.

where is the communication break down here?

are coursed meals only paid for?

so itsallafarce is just bummin it up cookin garbage that comes on a plastic tray cause he doesnt go to a resturant and eat for 2 hours?

how old are you geez?

i answered your question you asked without any kind of shit talk or even a hint of ridicule.

im 23 years old and i will not lie and say ive never paid a couple hundered dollars for a dinner but honestly, trying to defend this is like headbutting a wrecking ball.

if you knew anything about food you would know all youre paying for is for them to prepare it.

im capable of walking, talking, math, skateboarding and all kinds of things that are significantly more complicated than cooking a steak.

Guest 50million
after reading this Im left to wonder?

how the fuck can she afford $400 for a dinner? Im calling bullshit on paying for herself..

I work for a living.

I need the backstory on this soup/50 beef.

50 cheated?

no, 50 did not cheat. we went out for a bit, it was all good, then it just didnt work out. it probably worked out for the better this way. i had a lot of stuff going on in my life between then and now.

Also, I've never ever ever been to a restaurant like this before. None of my friends have been interested. I like food, I like art. I want to go for the service, presentation and deliciousness I can never re-create on my own. I also happen to like this dude. it's a win win for me.

its not like i do this every week or anything.

fuck....burritos, pizza, sushi, burgers, salads, bbq, soups, cereal....thats the normal for me. not salmon tartar with red onion creme friache. so fuck it, im going to try it!