starving children vs. upscale dining???

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 50million

update: hes paying for and already got a hotel for after dinner.

so $240 for my dinner and a hotel room, and i dont have to drive.

ok so its sounding better.

You better give up that pussy or he'll feel like murdering you and feel like what a complete waste of time that was and necking himself...

On a sidenote O have never gone out of my way to spend all this this lavish shit on a woman just so i can fuck her brains out, I'd rather get myself plastered head out for the night and fuck some random pretty girl for free.

Seriously i think buying a girl shit and treating her like a queen is pretty much like paying for some pussy you get at the brothel...

the only time I would ever do that shit is if I was actually really feeling her and she felt the same way, I wouldn't feel like I'm buying her friendship/sex whatever.

I've been known to severely trick on birds, but then again I believe it ain't trickin if you got it

When I'm really feelin the girl obviously I'm doing it to try and make her happy, but when I'm just "Eh" about her and still doing it it's almost 100% about me. I like to go out, spend money, see and be seen...doesn't hurt to have a pretty girl with you for these activities

that shit doesn't even look appitizing..

what the fuck is that burned shit on top of it???

That black stuff is shaved black truffle.

The white stuff is foie gras.

The meat is mostly japanese kobe, probably blended with another meat.

Re: saving starving children vs. being a giant douchebag???

update: hes paying for and already got a hotel for after dinner.

so $240 for my dinner and a hotel room, and i dont have to drive.

ok so its sounding better.

So basically, you're going to put out no matter what because he's taking you to a fancy place? Do you know how pathetic that makes you both seem?

Lets get something straight. Food is to provide nourishment.

That doesn't mean it cant taste good, I'm all about good food. Hell, I'm down with gourmet. But places like Laundry cross the line. When you drop over a grand on a dinner for two and are still hungry, that's double bullshit. I mean for real how can you justify spending that kind of money on something so fickle? Two bites and its gone! Fuck that shit.

I hope the date goes miserably. It sounds like a giant cluster fuck.

:hatred::hatred::hatred::hatred::hatred::hatred::hatred::hatred:

Unless you live in fucking Japan, Sushi is NOT regular food.

There's nothing REGULAR about Sushi.

The only people who eat sushi on a regualar* basis are yuppies and japs.

The fuck are you talking about.

Maybe if you traveled outside of Sunnyvale you would notice that sushi is indeed a regular food, westcoast Canada it's more common than Mexican.

Sushi is not just for yuppies and asians, it's actually a healthier choice over drive-thru grease grub.

Have you ever even tried sushi or just quick to pass judgment with your close-minded opinions?

I've seen petri dishes with more culture than you.

*-grammar nerd alert.

Guest 50million

Re: saving starving children vs. being a giant douchebag???

So basically, you're going to put out no matter what because he's taking you to a fancy place? Do you know how pathetic that makes you both seem?

Lets get something straight. Food is to provide nourishment.

That doesn't mean it cant taste good, I'm all about good food. Hell, I'm down with gourmet. But places like Laundry cross the line. When you drop over a grand on a dinner for two and are still hungry, that's double bullshit. I mean for real how can you justify spending that kind of money on something so fickle? Two bites and its gone! Fuck that shit.

I hope the date goes miserably. It sounds like a giant cluster fuck.

:hatred::hatred::hatred::hatred::hatred::hatred::hatred::hatred:

no you dumbass. he was going to get the poon either way. he just randomly asked me to go, which i didnt expect. so i was like.....should i go? its totally out of the norm for me to do something like this.

we're been kinda dating and taking it slow. thats all. the dinner is separate

oh and $240 is not a grand btw.

nah, he knows about glenn and jamal.

and still likes me anyways.

because i'm that awesome.

also because he's a grown ass man and he's had his own share of lindsays and shamiquas if you catch my drift, and knows that judging people by stuff like that is silly.

plus it's not like you're just "making him wait." you're making yourself wait too and it's not easy, but it's not like some bullshit game that you're playing just to come out on top. it's what you do when you really like someone but you're not sure if either of you is in a place where you could handle what getting physical might entail, in terms of future implications. so instead you actually get to know and respect each other and do your own thing in the meantime and it makes the payoff that much more serious.

have you ever tried jerking off and then stopping right before you nut? and then doing that a couple of times? and then when you do bust it's way stronger than usual? it's kind of like that.

maturity: a crazy thing.

literally, i'm not even trying to be a bitch, it's a new and strange world to me.

I'm gonna have to agree with Weapon on this one. Making your dude wait for the pussy is playing games.

Especially if you've been known to get down with other niggas off the bat.

And your example of making yourself wait too when you really want the D just proves that you're playing games. If anything, I'll lose respect for a chick if she tries to play that shit. It's usually a red flag that she's either a prude, or she likes to play games.

I'd always just give up and stop callin a bitch when they pull that crap.

Life's too short to waste your time playing games or waiting on some prude who wants some kind of love connection before you even get a test drive.

But you do you though, I'm just sayin.

You better give up that pussy or he'll feel like murdering you and feel like what a complete waste of time that was and necking himself...

On a sidenote O have never gone out of my way to spend all this this lavish shit on a woman just so i can fuck her brains out, I'd rather get myself plastered head out for the night and fuck some random pretty girl for free.

Seriously i think buying a girl shit and treating her like a queen is pretty much like paying for some pussy you get at the brothel...

the only time I would ever do that shit is if I was actually really feeling her and she felt the same way, I wouldn't feel like I'm buying her friendship/sex whatever.

Not to mention that if they do hit it off and link up, she's gonna expect this type of shit all the time.

And when you don't drop mad loot everytime you take her out, she's gonna be all disappointed and shit like "what happend to us? You've changed". :lol:

That black stuff is shaved black truffle.

The white stuff is foie gras.

The meat is mostly japanese kobe, probably blended with another meat.

In other words...

FAILBURGER.jpg

Sunnyvale[/url] you would notice that sushi is indeed a regular food, westcoast Canada it's more common than Mexican. [/color]

That's because you live in fucking west coast CANADA.

Vancouver is probably the yuppie capital of the world.

Newsflash, yuppie:

Regular people DO NOT eat sushi on a regular basis. Most "regular people" have probably never even had sushi, and most of those who have think the shit is fucking rank and overpriced.

Burgers are "regular food".

Pizza is "regular food".

Chicken is "regular food".

Spaghetti & meatballs is "regular food".

Sushi is not regular food.

And the fact that you think that anybody who doesn't consume overpriced raw fish on a daily basis is trailer trash, just proves even more that you're a yuppie faggot. :lol:

That's because you live in fucking west coast CANADA.

Vancouver is probably the yuppie capital of the world.

Newsflash, yuppie:

Regular people DO NOT eat sushi on a regular basis. Most "regular people" have probably never even had sushi, and most of those who have think the shit is fucking rank and overpriced.

Burgers are "regular food".

Pizza is "regular food".

Spaghetti & meatballs is "regular food".

Chicken is "regular food".

Sushi is not regular food.

And the fact that you think that anybody who doesn't consume overpriced raw fish on a daily basis is trailer trash, just proves even more that you're a yuppie faggot. :lol:

hahahah

Burgers, pizza, pasta?

Now I know why you're trolling 12oz at night, it's obvious you're one of the majority of fat americans and your wife doesn't want to have sex with you anymore.

Can you even see your dick anymore fatty?

Now we have solved the mystery of why you hate tight pants, it's because you're fat and are self conscience about your obesity so you try to hide it in turkey pants.

Guess what chubby, fat pants make you look fatter, not cooler. You desperately wish for the day you can fit into a pair of "regular" fitting pants(not to be confused with skin tight fag pants, just regular fitting jeans).

When we were in Vegas last week there were Japanese restaurants in every resort, so it's not just common in "trendy" Vancouver. Even the buffets offered sushi and none offered burgers.

The fact that you think all sushi is raw fish shows your ignorance on the subject. You keep digging your hole, your knowledge of food is so ghetto.

You're just jealous that some of us on 12oz spend more on good food than what your car is worth.

My suggestion to you would be to shut the fuck up until you've atleast tried sushi.

It's a shame that you're a dad because your "regular american fat diet" will be passed onto your kids who will eventually be just as fat as you. Live on the edge chubby, surprisingly sushi is actually good for you.

• Like 2

http://www.yellowpages.com/Philadelphia-PA/Japanese-Restaurants

84 listed Japanese restaurants just in Philly, not counting any of the surrounding areas. And i'm willing to bet almost all the restaurants listed there serve sushi. They sell sushi in pretty much every grocery store too, lots of Chinese buffets i've been to have had it, despite the fact that it isn't chinese. I mean, obviously its not as common as burgers and pizza, but sushi is still definitely regular food just like any other seafood.

• Like 1