even when you surrender, you're still fucked

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I fuckin hate cops, but you guys are crying about nothing

I've gotten beat way worse than that for making them chase me a much shorter distance. Cops don't like it when you make their job difficult. When you run, you should only do so knowing if you don't get away you're gunna get your ass beat

yeah, last time i made cops chase me i got tossed around pretty good. ended up with my face in sand and gravel, with their feet on my head and 5 of them ontop of me.

Man, all im sayin is i dont think porky would of done that shit had he not had the following

1. A Fucking gun

2. A Badge that says '' Im above what im sopose to ensure''

3. 14 of his dough boys with the same dudes, same haircut, and same attitude

Is this a big deal? No, the fucking dudes probably had his head kicked in before. Its the fact that this shit could start happening to people who arent mexican gangbangers. Thats the concern.

However people bitch too much theses days abotu everything, but there are way too many cops around my way

Fuck a bitch ass cop though, runnin is fun though.

These faggots would never try that shit if they didn't outnumber/outgun you.

So bitchmade.

Who gives a shit if dude just killed 18 babies and drank their fucking blood,

the courts deal out the punishments, not some fucking dickless piece of shit piggie.

Big story in local paper.

Officer said to have kicked suspect owns clothing line tailored to gang life

By Ben Baeder and Daniel Tedford, Staff Writers

Posted: 05/14/2009 05:57:30 PM PDT

Related

Suspect Kicked

May 15:

Union official: El Monte officer's kick justifiedMay 14:

Sheriffs open criminal probe into El Monte officer's kick of prone suspect El Monte street gang is one the area's largest, oldest Union attorney: El Monte officer's force justifiedSuspect kicked by El Monte officer has only minor offenses in rap sheetACLU calls for suspension of El Monte officer seen kicking a suspect in the headMay 13:

EL Monte cop kicks prone suspect after pursuit EL MONTE - The police officer who sources inside City Hall say kicked a gang member in the head after a long car chase Wednesday also owns a clothing company that glorifies gang and prison life.

In addition, court records show the officer, George Fierro, has filed a lawsuit against the El Monte Police Department alleging he has been passed over for promotions because he reported suspected criminal behavior by fellow officers.

A news video shows the officer, identified as Fierro, kick El Monte Flores gang member Richard Rodriguez, 23, in the in head after a half-hour chase.

Rodriguez was subsequently arrested for parole violations and evading arrest. He is being held without bail at Men's Central Jail, according to county records.

Fierro did not return messages left at two telephone numbers Thursday.

El Monte Councilwoman Emily Ishigaki declined to discuss the incident, but said Thursday Fierro has been a good officer.

"He is well experienced, and he is very talented," she said.

Fierro is listed as the owner of Torcido Clothing (http://www.torcidoclothing.com) of El Monte, according to records at El Monte City Hall. "Torcido" is slang for being imprisoned.

The Torcido Clothing company "features some of the hardest authentic jail house threads for the streets. Straight from East L.A., Califas ..." according to its Web site.

Selling clothes about gang or prison life is "completely inconsistent" with behavior expected from officers, said Jay Wachtel, a Cal State Fullerton ethics instructor in the criminal justice program.

"I can't possibly imagine a law enforcement officer selling clothes that glorify gang activity," he said.

On Torcido's Web site, shoppers can buy a T-shirt emblazoned with "186.22," the section of the state's criminal code that gives more prison time to people who commit a crime related to street gang

This logo appears on a t-shirt sold on torcidoclothing.com. The number refers to the penal code section for gang crimes. The period in the shirt is a bullet. activity.

Another shirt has "L.A. County Jail" on the front. Another has "Dept. of Corrections P-Bay Segregated Housing Unit," which refers to the Pelican Bay State Prison unit where leaders of the Mexican Mafia are housed.

"Officers are supposed to be the example for citizens to follow," Wachtel said. "Officers are expected to behave off duty in a way that brings credit on their departments."

Fierro has been on the force for 15 years, and on May 18, 2008 he filed a civil complaint against the police department and its leadership.

In the complaint, Fierro alleges he suffered reprisals because he reported unethical behavior of fellow officers.

Fierro was "passed over for virtually every promotion or permanent specialized assignments," according to the complaint.

In 1999, Fierro reported that an El Monte police officer discharged her gun outside a pub in Diamond Bar, according to the suit. The officer was sentenced to probation and was no longer allowed to carry a gun.

In the complaint Fierro alleges his superior, Lt. George Hopkins, wanted to "ring plaintiff's neck" for reporting his fellow officer, according to the suit.

Fierro applied for eight jobs during the next three years, but he did not get any of them, according to the complaint.

Then in 2003, Fierro reported that a detective forced a man to consent to a search under threat of arrest, according to the suit.

He applied for several more promotions, but he did not get any of them, according to the suit.

He is seeking damages, back pay for the positions he did not get, attorney fees and litigation fees. The case is scheduled to go to trial on Sept. 8 in Pomona Superior Court.

Speak for yourself, running from the cops is fuckin horrifying

Sure it's funny to talk about later if you got away, but I've only got a 60/40 or so win/loss ration, and that's not really good enough for my taste

Good ratio

I'm 0 for 2

But once I evaded them for a whole 5 days so that's like double overtime

cops beat your ass IF they catch you, thats just the way it goes alot of the time. the term 'stop resisting!' is a load of shit.

it sucks that its what goes down, but thats the way it is, unless they know they're being filmed for a 'cops' episode or something.

moral of the story: run faster.

the way i look at it from my fuckin' around days. /nh

if i got got slipping by a rival/enemy crew or gang and got fucked up. oh well. thats part of what goes with the territory here. there still my enemies but i expect to catch a beatdown if im caught slipping. roll with the punches.