Cupcake Love

TootsieRoller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, totally...you haven't noticed how many punk chicks have dessert pastry tattoos?

matterfact i am working at a scenesterish girl event (craft fair!!!) this weekend with my girl who bakes and sells her own.

there will probs be lots of cupcakey stuff. i will take pics if i have time.

Yeah it seems like lately cupcakes are a hit.

Dessert tattoos.. not really my thing but yeah a lot of people are getting it done. I know some guy getting a whole chocolate cake on his stomach and someone else who has a the Simpson's doughnut on his bicep.

yeah, totally...you haven't noticed how many punk chicks have dessert pastry tattoos?

I don't really encounter large numbers of scene people. I mean, I see dudes out and about that have the hair over one eye retardation and shit like that, but only a few times have I ever ran into full blown SG type shit

I don't really encounter large numbers of scene people. I mean, I see dudes out and about that have the hair over one eye retardation and shit like that, but only a few times have I ever ran into full blown SG type shit

it doesn't even have to be fullblown SG type shit, i know a few normalish peeps who just like tattoos that have cupcake/donut/cake/cookie/ice cream ink

Archived