Cupcake Love

TootsieRoller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That place is so dope. Fuck Magnolia.

Cupcakes are my shit. I have a friend that makes me two dozen for my birthday every year, and they usually last me about three days. I pretty much just wind up eating one every time I walk into the kitchen.

I'll be like, "I'm thirsty, I'm going to get a glass of water...hey, cupcakes!" Then ten minutes later it's "ooops, spilled a little... I'll just go grab a paper towel... fuck it, I'll have another cupcake while I'm in here anyway."

Theres a place on my block that just sells cup cakes and cereal. When ever I see people going in or out of there I think to my self: "Suckers just paid 6 bucks for a cup cake and a bowl of cereal, Ha!"......then saturday morning rolls around, I'm hung over, maybe a little high, my roommates have eaten everything in the fridge, and before I know it I'm ordering some rease's peanut butter puffs and a nutella cup cake. They get me everytime. Mad hot hipster chicks up in there too.