art.

yinz n'at

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling you aren't trying to troll and just want to contribute, but try to take a look at what other people are posting in here.

I mean those graphic design things might look cool to you but obviously it's not in line with what is happening in here.

Dropping something like that kind of fucks up the flow of the thread if you get what I'm saying.

I'm sure there are other places on the board better suited for that kind of stuff.

The work you just posted isn't really in line with the thread either, same as the stuff we all messed around with when we were 16 years old,

and had no skills on canvas or with a brush but tried busting a canvas and some brush paint out.

Don't get me wrong though, no hate at all dude, you're probably cool and all but there is a reason most people just lurk in here.

We like the way the thread is going and wouldn't post something not in line with the flow of the conversation.

The colors in that are looking muddy and don't flow, a color theory that say nothing at all besides the artist was just experimenting in their technique.