these TPWF's are fucking up my thift shopping

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve & Barry's

the jeans are cheaper then thriftstore jeans, everything for under 10 dollars. all they sell is cargo pants really, limited on the variety but they have every size and shitloads of shirts. even have some shoes i think.

but i mean hell, when you pay more for your socks then you dont worry about ripping a hole in your pants or spilling paint on them.

The idea of a thrift store disgusts me. It's like buying clothes at a yard sale. Fuck someone else's shit

I get pretty much all my jeans from American Eagle. It started off cuz I was fuckign a girl who worked there and she got 40% off, but now I keep going back because they're damn good. Comfortable as fuck, and quality too

Oh, and anyone who says they've never been to a Walmart is a lying sack of shit. I wouldn't ever purchase jeans from there, but I do buy almost all my socks/wifebeaters/t-shirts there. Also got a couple of Dickie's shirts there before

Oh, and anyone who says they've never been to a Walmart is a lying sack of shit. I wouldn't ever purchase jeans from there, but I do buy almost all my socks/wifebeaters/t-shirts there. Also got a couple of Dickie's shirts there before

I never thought I would buy jeans from there either.

I was there to get socks or some shit and seen a rack that said $10 and looked at them and they seemed legit so I was like "fuckit".

You're a damn liar.

You can't even live in America without stepping foot in a walmart.

The only people who never set foot in Walmart in their life are them angry boycottin niggas who are just mad that their local hardware store got put under.

THERE AINT NO WALMARTS NOWHERE NEAR ME B...AT ALL..I WENT UPSTATE TO VISIT MY SISTER AND THEY HAD ONE UP THERE. SHIT WAS HUUUUUUGE AND IT WAS OPEN 247 BUT YO EVERYTHING WAS ODDDDD CHEAP SON!! I BOUGHT LIKE 57 BOXES OF CEREAL AND MAD GATORADE AND SHIT. MY SISTER TOLD ME THE SAME SHIT THAT UP THERE THERE WASNT SHIT TO DO SO NIGGAS WOULD JUST GET TRASHED AND GO SPAZ OUT AT WALMART LIKE THE SHIT WAS FUCKIN CENTRAL PARK

word in nyc no wal-marts, well maybe out in brooklyn or queens or some shit.. not uptown though theres KMARTs thats the same shit right �?...

NAH ITS SOME OTHER SHIT, THEY GOT A KMART IN BAY PLAZA, THATS WHERE I GO TO GET SHEETS AND BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, CRIB SHIT.

WALMART GOT EVERYTHING IN THAT BITCH THO MY NIGGA LIKE DEAD ASS YOU COULD GO THERE AND GET TIRES, YOGURT, TSHIRTS, AND A FISH TANK. SHIT IS OD HUGE MANHUNT IN THERE WOULD PROLLY BE BANANAS.

NAH ITS SOME OTHER SHIT, THEY GOT A KMART IN BAY PLAZA, THATS WHERE I GO TO GET SHEETS AND BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, CRIB SHIT.

WALMART GOT EVERYTHING IN THAT BITCH THO MY NIGGA LIKE DEAD ASS YOU COULD GO THERE AND GET TIRES, YOGURT, TSHIRTS, AND A FISH TANK. SHIT IS OD HUGE MANHUNT IN THERE WOULD PROLLY BE BANANAS.

Naw... I wonder if these niggas take foodstamps, is there one in westchester? do they sell guns, is security tight?

i havent played either since i was young, but in hide and seek once your found your like out correct?

if i remember correctly manhunt you can run and they gotta catch you and bring you to the like "holding area" until everyones caught, but if someone who isnt caught gets over to the holding area and everyones free again? is that how that shit worked?

fuck.. now i wanna get hammered this weekend and put together i giant drunken game of manhunt haha.