these TPWF's are fucking up my thift shopping

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had 3 pairs of jeans lately. A pair of RL Jeans, a pair of Vans, and a pair of Split jeans. Now I only have two of them. The Splits, well...split. Moslty I rock RL chinos, or Dickies. Ive had some nice J. Crew jeans and chinos, but they are either made into shorts now or are history. I am a big fan of The Shadow Conspiracy for shirts.

• Like 1

NIGGA I HIT UP BARNEYS IN AUGUST AND CRUSH NIGGAS DOWN. I NEED A UHAUL TRUCK WHEN I GET OUTTA THERE B BUT I GOT JEANS FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. GUCCI PULLOVERS AND SHIT NIGGA TAKE EM BACK TO THE HOOD AND NIGGAS ARE LIKE "YO THIS NIGGA IS DOIN IT, MAYBE I SHOULD GET A REAL JOB" OWWWWW

I was going to buy some Armani jeans for like half the price they usually are but I honestly didn't like the way they fit me. I bought about 5 pairs of jeans since December and one of the better pairs is the Reece Forbes (whoever that is?) signature jeans from Quiksilver. Some chick talked me into getting them but they just have some amazingly stretchy denim that is comfy as hell. Other than that I got some Levis, CK jeans and a pair of Wayne Cooper jeans that I had to get a bigger size of because they were almost fitting me like a TPWF in my size 34 usual steeze.

I still love my Oakley jeans though, shame I can't find them anywhere anymore though :-(

Fuck payin for clothes, you can wear whatever you want when you rack shit, one day im rockin a business suit, next day im wearin some fashion denim. fuck lettin money hold you back, i dont see dollar signs on shit, it all looks free to me

TILL YOU GET KNOCKED WITH A FUCKIN PAIR OF JEANS DOWN YOUR LEG AND THE UPPITY RICH STORE OWNER FUCKIN CRUCIFIES YOU.

TILL YOU GET KNOCKED WITH A FUCKIN PAIR OF JEANS DOWN YOUR LEG AND THE UPPITY RICH STORE OWNER FUCKIN CRUCIFIES YOU.

even a place like wal mart will hang you, some kid stole a fuckin $5 tech deck from a wal mart, got caught, and got hit with a $500 fine.

i've gotten most of my jeans from wal marts/targets and shit for like 10 bucks. i got friends that spend hundreds on one pair of jeans from friggin japan and shit.. pretty retarded if you ask me, my jeans get fucked up.

i don't shop anywhere except marshall's, tj maxx, etc. Over here in WV, PA, & OH, we've got a store called Gabriel Brothers, that's the size of super wal-mart, and it's nothing but discount shit, everything from cheap-ass faded glory to POLO, even Red Monkey if you hit it up at the right time. it's magnificent. Plus they've got shoes, I've got a couple of pairs of limited edition New Balance 574's for 15 or 20 bucks.

I'm a bargain shopper, i hit Macy's at the change of every season and buy up the clearance rack. I'm wearing some Ralph Lauren chino's right now that i got for $8. all i wear is plain t-shirts (no white) from wal-mart or footlocker, jerseys from tj maxx or marshall's, and polos from the 3 for $20 tables at footlocker, footaction, etc. I don't pay full-price for shit

MY NAME IS FRENEL MORRIS, WE'RE HERE AT 77 ORCHARD STREET, STILL LIFE FLAGSHIP STORE. THE WAY STILL LIFE CAME ABOUT IT WAS PRETTY ORGANIC. HATS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE, MY LIKE, FAAAAVORITE ACCESSORIES, I'VE ALWAYS HAD KIND OF A HAT FETISH SINCE I WAS A KID. HAHAHAHA I WOULD ALWAYS KEEP A HAT IN MY BACK POCKET AND SNEAK IT OUT IN BETWEEN CLASSES OR IN THE HALLWAY LIKE ALWAYS GETTING YELLED AT BY THE TEACHERS TO TAKE MY HAT OFF, ALWAYS. ONE DAY I SAW A HAT AT MY ONE PRODUCTION GUY'S FACILITY I WAS LIKE "THAT'S IT" AND I WAS KINDA LIKE YOU "MADE THIS HAT?" AND HE WAS LIKE "YEA" AND I WAS LIKE "ALRIGHT WORD" AND IT JUST KIND OF CLICKED. I CAME BACK AND WAS LIKE "ALRIGHT THIS IS WHAT I WANNA DO LETS TAKE THIS." IT WAS KINDA GORILLA STYLE THE WAY WE DID THE FIRST FEW CAPS. WE GOT A GOOD RESPONSE FROM THE CAPS AND FROM THE HATS THAT WE WERE DOING SO ALL MY HATS ARE MADE ON VINTAGE BLOCKS SO I MEAN THEY'RE CLAAAASSIC SHAPES BUT ITS YOU KNOW DOING SOMETHING NEW WITH THAT AND KINDA PUTTING OUR OWN SIGNATURE ON IT. YOU KNOW WHETHER ITS THE STINGIER BRIMS OR THE YOU KNOW THE CUSTOM HATS THE ONE OF A KINDS THE HARDWARE WE USE THE LININGS AND AND AND TRYING SOME NEW THINGS IN TERMS OF DESIGN THAT HAVEN'T BEEN DONE BEFORE. "REDEFINING THE HAT" I GUESS. UM, YOU KNOW, NOT NECESSARILY LIVING BY, LIKE, THE OLD STEREOTYPES. MY DEFINITION OF WHAT SMOOTH IS, A MORE SUBTLE STYLE OF SMOOTH TO ME, SUBTLE, SMOOTH, YOU KNOW?

• Like 1

Gabriel Brothers, that's the size of super wal-mart, and it's nothing but discount shit, everything from cheap-ass faded glory to POLO, even Red Monkey if you hit it up at the right time. it's magnificent. Plus they've got shoes, I've got a couple of pairs of limited edition New Balance 574's for 15 or 20 bucks.

there's one outside of baltimore. good sheeeiiit

balto and landover, MD also used to have a store called c-mart... sweet.

I can honestly say that I will never purchase any of these items that have ads on here... just because they have been so fucking annoying...

DAMN NIGGA YOU JUST TOOK HALF A STACK OUTTA RAVENS POCKET B THATS FUCKED UP!! THATS NO WAY TO TREAT THE NIGGA THAT INTRO'D YOU TO YOUR BABYMOMS FAMRON :D

AND YO IM NOT MAD AT THAT DR. PEPPER THOUGH, THAT SHIT IS TYPE GOOD, AND I FUCKIN HATE REGULAR DR. PEPPER THAT SHIT TASTE LIKE BUM ASS. FUCK THE ADS MAN I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM SHITS B, I CLICK THEM SHITS ALL DAY AT WORK, AND IM A FUCKIN DICK THAT LOVES COMPLAININ AND RIFFIN...YALL NIGGAS ON THIS SHIT ON A PHONE OR SUMN? SHITS AINT THAT BAD CLICK IT THEN GO BACK TO THE SHIT YOU WAS JUST DOIN. POWWWWW!

YO TWITTER ME NIGGA YAHURD

i've gotten most of my jeans from wal marts/targets and shit for like 10 bucks. i got friends that spend hundreds on one pair of jeans from friggin japan and shit.. pretty retarded if you ask me, my jeans get fucked up.

No lie I found the best jeans I've had in YEARS at Walmart for 10 bucks.

I always used to just hit up Old Navy or The Gap for jeans, but lately they're all on that straight leg/boot-cut bullshit.

I can't fuck with that shit, I'll be walkin on the bottoms.

But these jawns I got at Walmart are tapered right like back in the day so you aint walkin on the shit.

Comfortable as fuck too.

No shame in my game.