these TPWF's are fucking up my thift shopping

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My shoe and fitted game is serious. Honestly, I have a ridiculous amount of real nice clothes, but I'd give them all up before my shoes or hats go

It's been mad nice here lately so every day I'm rocking cargo shorts and a white tee, like I'm any normal bum ass youngster. However, the saving grace is my shoes, hats, Movado, and Burberry aviators (RIP)

Fuck an outfit, it's the accessories that matter

I used to always rack bottles of Belve from the same 4 or 5 liquor stores, and one time while I was walking around I noticed dude obviously following me so I ditched it

Sure enough on my way out the door muthafuckas stopped me, and then the kid who was trying to be the hero got ALLLLL butthurt when I didn't have anything. I was talkin mad shit, threatening to sue, blah blah, but like DAO I did nothing

This reminds me of this one time when I was rackin a couple cans from Home Depot.

I usually would only take a couple at a time so's not to be obvious and would just slide them up my coat sleeves, then move on to the next spot and take a couple from there, then move on to the next spot etc.

Anyways I guess they caught on to me and one day there was this security guard at the door and he stops and asks to search my bookbag and I'm all "sure guy" and carefully take my bookbag off and open it for him while using my pinky and ring fingers to hold the cans from falling out my coat sleeves.

He looked surprized and was like "oh, I'm sorry sir. Just doing my job you know" and I'm all "no sweat. Don't worry about it" and walked off with the cans still in my sleeves. :biglaugh:

Fuck an outfit, it's the accessories that matter

true, summertime all you see me in is booty shorts and a solid colored scoop neck tee, sneakers and a necklace.

although not really true, because just 'cause your outfit isn't flashy or namebrand doesn't mean that it shouldn't fit right.

sometimes a dress and sandals.

almost always solid print though, i save the loud patterned shit for accessories and nails.

simple, tailored shit ftw.

I got a mean game when it comes to pretty much all facets of clothing, but what I'm saying (and we're agreeing on) is that accessories can make an otherwise plain outfit seem ballin as fuck

However, plain doesn't mean fugly. No amount of exclusive Dunks can save a muthafucka wearing JNCO jeans and an XXXXL Ecko tee haha

No amount of exclusive Dunks can save a muthafucka wearing JNCO jeans and an XXXXL Ecko tee haha

that's the thing about fashion rules though, they're moot points because there's always gonna be someone fly enough to rock even the wildest shit.

if you carry yourself dynamically enough you can wear whatever the fuck you want.

imo.

except ed hardy.

never that.

I got a mean game when it comes to pretty much all facets of clothing, but what I'm saying (and we're agreeing on) is that accessories can make an otherwise plain outfit seem ballin as fuck

However, plain doesn't mean fugly. No amount of exclusive Dunks can save a muthafucka wearing JNCO jeans and an XXXXL Ecko tee haha

true, sometimes all it takes for me is a pair of dope shades to bring an otherwise plain outfit up to pimp status

i used to rock fitteds, i had a green boston cap that i wore for a real long time and that was the last fitted i got, now the only hat i'll ever really wear is a scally cap, not for special occasions or some shit, just whenever i see it and feel like throwing it on.

i'm about my shoes though, i take my shoes seriously. i dont have shitloads of them, i usually get them and wear 1 at a time. as for clothes i just put on jeans/shorts and whatever shirt i see first for the most part, but sometimes i got shirts in mind i like to wear, and it usually works out, i like to think i dress pretty decently for someone who just wakes up and throws on whatever. fuck making some sort of coordinated outfit and shit.

Perhaps you should have just shown him your receipt?

Fuck that shit! If a store is going to imply I stole something, the burden of proof is on THEM to prove I stole something, I don't have to prove my innocence. Fuck showing a receipt at the door. Never.

I hope to god one of the retards at the door tries to hold me against my will when I've done nothing wrong. I'll be so filfthy rich you'll catch me rolling down the street in an army tank that shoots 24k gold bars.

mad late to the game dude buffalo exchange is not a thrift store. it is an overpriced hipster consignment shop. they don't take everything that people donate, they pick and choose and buy what they want from people and flip it at 4x the cost.

i am a thrift store fucking master.

moms taught me well.

also, if you shop at buffalo exchange, chances are you are a tpwf yourself.

nail on the head

what's funny tho is i've sold them old shit i got from real thrift stores for like $.50 - $3. they cop it for $5-10 and then sell it to hipster yups for $15-20

Fuck that shit! If a store is going to imply I stole something, the burden of proof is on THEM to prove I stole something, I don't have to prove my innocence. Fuck showing a receipt at the door. Never.

I hope to god one of the retards at the door tries to hold me against my will when I've done nothing wrong. I'll be so filfthy rich you'll catch me rolling down the street in an army tank that shoots 24k gold bars.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dowmagik again."

I'll share a better wal mart hustle

Buy something expensive in a box. I use to buy creative Zen media players because they are in a solid box

Open the bottom with a butterknife

Take goodies out, spray glue shut

Return, sell mediaplayer for a good 75$

I did this shit for a summer, we would roll from wal mart to wal mart doing it in the car

/nohomo on doing it in the cAr

Oh and my thrift store game is on another level

I been selling records for ten years, although that game is really fucked up because TPWF buy up records in bulk to decorate their hallways and they like that retro sound

But used books are my best hustle

If you know a good book dealer, and you know what to look for, I can get 15-40$ per book if it's the right thing, or trade up a set of franklin press to some really rare Masonic shit or a 200 yr old bible and sell that online

My Masonic book hustle Is immaculate