and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 minutes ago, +plus+ said:

idk if it was the exact model but i looked close, i was buggin on the highway trying to sneak a pic 

There arent any like it, it must have been that. It was a brief period in the 90s when Volvo got tired of being called soccermom mobiles, entered a few races, cleaned BMW, Mercedes etc's clocks then retired from racing forever. They just wanted to prove a point. That car was special.

Inline 5 cylinder with a massive turbo. Ive driven one, the consumer version mind youbut it was still a monster

volvo-850-t5r-03.jpg

Edited by Kults

8 minutes ago, +plus+ said:

damn I had no idea, I was just tripping on the old school Volvo! 

I had a 760 years ago, never owned the 850 though. Kind of a pipdream at this point, its gotten old and would likely require alot of maintenance but I just love the way they look and the story behind it.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a28964002/2020-brabus-g-v12-900-specs-pictures-info-hp/

The G V12 900 is exactly what it sounds like: A new G-Class that's been heavily modified and equipped with a V-12 engine by Brabus. The motor, sourced from an S600, is bored and stroked from 6.0 liters to 6.3 liters, and equipped with a new crankshaft, forged pistons, billet connecting rods, and larger turbochargers. As the name suggests, it makes 900 horsepower and 1106 (!) lb-ft of torque. The 0-62 sprint happens in just 3.8 seconds, and top speed is electronically limited to 174 mph.

I’m sure I’ll see some 33 year old blonde bimbo on her way to tennis lessons in Scottsdale when it’s available stateside.

4EF9A22F-91FF-4B29-AF73-DF1404CAD6F9.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Just now, KILZ FILLZ said:

Ford Falcon is an Australian only model and VB is a popular beer in Australia 

Ah makes sense. I knew the Falcon was only down there, Ford Performance Vehicles division as well. Shame they shut their doors cause that is so fkn sexy. I like it much better than the Fusion ( which I also like, but not like this)